40

(Our journey through this book will end here readers..)

"Hey, can you put me down? I mean seriously jungkook i feel stuck in the air" y/n tells jungkook and jungkook laughs pointing down with his right hand as he held her with his left.

"You want to get down right? At this height?" Jungkook makes y/n look down as he floated above the city and she shakes her head.

"No! I meant back in my room" Y/n says and jungkook shrugs dropping her at such a high height that they were floating above a cloud.

"Jungkook! Get me! Please! Jesus christ im too young to die!" Y/n screams and when she was close to the ground jungkook had came and got her catching her in his arms.

"You are so mean" y/n says softly catching her breath.

She was speaking with a hoarse voice now since that fall was like 4 minutes long.

Jungkook smiled and chuckled landing a kiss on her cheek. "But you married me so shut up"

"Do yo really want me to tell your mom what actually happened to her car? Because it wasnt a freaking car wreck" y/n states getting out of jungkook's arms when he landed infront of their house in the hills.

"Yeah like you would tell her what actually happened. 'oh mom i forgot to tell you jungkook was trying to bang me in the backseat when we were teenagers' you wouldn't" jungkook says rolling his eyes.

"She wont hurt me but shhe will hurt you" y/n states before running off using her super speed.

Jungkook widened his eyes and jumped as hard as he could flying in the air after his wife.

He had shouted for his wife. "Y/n im sorry! Please dont tell on me! Mom would kill me!" He shouted out loud to her.

"Good because im already tired of running" she says back to him and stops quickly.

Jungkook used his super vision to see her infront of the forest which was a random shortcut she always used to get in the city.

.........................3 months later.................

Jungkook waited patiently for his wife at a restuarant. He was dressed elegantly and sitting alone at a table. Many women in the restaurant were looking at him wanting to take them home. But they apparently had respect for him after seeing the ring he wore on his 3rd finger.

Jungkook waited patiently a little longer until he got a face time phone call from his wife's phone.

He accepted it and saw her tied up shaking her head. She had tape around her mouth and a blindfold hanging loosely around her neck.

"Come here by yourself, or she's going to die" a Man says coming into the view of the phone screen.  He went close to y/n making her shake in nothing but fear. She tried to scream to jungkook but nothing was heard but her screams being muffled into gibberish.

"Say hi to your husband the number one cop of busan" The man says and he lands a kiss on y/n's cheek.

Y/n grimaces in disgust and she closes her eyes looking away. By time the man looked back at y/n's phone. He realized. That jungkook had hung up the phone and suddenly a loud bang was heard as he busted through a wall his black suit was now tattered and had been covered in dust.

Jungkook knew y/n hadnt unlocked all of her powers yet, only her speed was unlocked when they were in highschool. He watched as y/n was sitting in a chair above a tank full of water. Her hair and clothes were wet signaling that she was put into the water just before he arrived.

He huffed out breaths of anger looking at his wife like that. But he had to analyze the situation more.

"Glorious isnt it? One of the many methods of torture that are still used today is letting someone drown while sitting in a chair with nothing to do but sit and watch scenes from their life flash before their eyes." A man with white hair came out.

Jungkook takes a step shaking the ground and he loosens his tie giving the man infront of him a fierce look.

He disappears into nothing but air and the man looks around himself and around the tank y/n was sitting above.

He turned back to where he last saw jungkook and he was suddenly punched in the face and picked up by jungkook who was fuming in anger.

"You beat up women and drown them? Wives who have children at home or who are expecting right? You were the killer no one could catch for months? Well you've finally been caught by me" jungkook through the man into a wall and he picked him up by his shirt collar Holding up a fist punching him in the face, Knocking a few of his teeth out.

The man pushed jungkook back. And landed on the ground holding a remote and he pressed the button and an eletric sound was heard along with screaming.

Jungkook turned back and watched his wife become electrocuted and it all stopped when she was dunked in the tank again and she held her breath struggling to breathe.

Jungkook turned back towards the man but was shot in his chest. Y/n watched all of this happen while still in the tank of water. Jungkook fell to the floor infront of her eyes and she suddenly started to feel numb to the pain she felt before and she felt herself blackout.

....................

Jungkook watched as his wife broke out of The tank. She was envoloped in flames and went up to the man punching him up into the air before body slamming him back down breaking the ground and forming a crater right across from jungkook.

The dress she was wearing was wet and torn. Her once glamorous hair he saw earlier that day was covered in flames and burned to the tip.

She unlcoked another power and another and another. It was like rage was all she needed after all.

Jungkook watched as his wife disappears into the crater making a deeper hole into the ground . she made earthquakes doing this until he could t feel it any longer.

She came back up though covered in dirt and blood coming to jungkook's aid and she picks him up speed running to a hospital not Caring if any normal people saw her.

She put him in a hospital bed calming down. "Help him or i kill you and i mean it" she says.

Jungkook grunts and looks at his wife. "Jesus y/n dont make such a threat to a normie"

"Its not a threat but a promise, now take my damn husband to the back" she states angrily.

The nurses and doctors rushed jungkook to the back after being scared by y/n.

She sat there with a smirk liking how people feared her.

"I can get used to this feeling"

..........

The End 🌈

So long story short jungkook was a Honorable cop in Bhutan and he married a girl named y/n who is the same as him. They were from a different planet like superman and Supergirl.

They are the only two on earth with their type of powers. Their parents left them with families they could trust while they fought the evils in the universe.

No one knows that jungkook Or his wife had powers, but now that y/n has unlocked more powers and had revealed her true self. Infront of normal people scaring them.
It sent them in nothing but unimaginable fear somehow and now that she likes the feeling of people fearing her you can guess what happens next.

Thank you guys for always being around and stuff and for sticking around always. Thank you for reading both of my imagine books and my other books as well. I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did, more or less.

One day i may cone back to this book and just continue it.

Thank you for liking,commenting, & voting on my book.

Now if you'll excuse me Im going to prepare for the bbmas red carpet which starts in like 45 minutes and prepare for the bbmas in general.

With love, nika 🌈