7

HAHA! TRIPLE UPDATE IN ONE DAY!😄

Y/n sat by herself on the moon. She didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

She was upset rightfully. Her lover of millennia had died recently.

Jeon jungkook of the sun kingdom.
He has risked his life to save her and he did so successfully.

The man died in her arms and it was a saddening sight to see all of his blood seeping out onto her dress.

She screams and cried for hours until the long-awaited battle was over.
She didn't want to give up her beloved's body up but she had to do he would return to his kingdom for proper burial.

Everyone watched as the princess. She mourned on her own for awhile before becoming the cold woman she is now.

She talked with the children in her kingdom and often visited the sun kingdom despite the placed being hot.

She looked down at the earth loving it is blue hues and earthly yet strange colors and ombre of the earth.

This was her favorite view of them all. Because she would watch the one she loved reincarnated into another form.

He was a young adult now living his fullest life on earth becoming a famous idol and more.

Though she knew that their memories together were always playing in his mind like a record.

Even when he didn't want to he had thought about her and she did the same.

No one dared to touch the reincarnated prince on earth since his powers had. To be awakened all over again, that and he wouldn't want anyone touching him.

The princess wouldn't become queen until she married a prince and she wouldn't marry anyone besides jungkook.

She told everyone and her parents that she would wait even if it meant that their family would have to give up being royals until then.

.............

"Jungkook, d-don't leave me" y/n one-hundred-year-old princess said softly. Caressing her lover's cheek.

He had blood pouring out of his stomach as he stared at her smiling.
He reached up wiping a few of her tears adoring her crying face.

"Why are you smiling when you like this jungkook?" The princess asked him as the war outside continued to rage on.

"Because I get to stare at a beautiful face like yours until I pass away. To me that's the ideal way to go" he chuckled as he wiped more tears moving a strand of her out of her face.

"I..always admired your long white hair, even when you hated it, I thought it suited you the most" jungkook spoke truthfully trying to distract himself from the pain he was feeling.

"Is that why you were always against my boyish looks like a fifty-year-old child?" She spoke softly chuckling at jungkook.

"Yes, though we were just less than one hundred years old. I enjoyed your company and your love... I wish to experience in the next life and forever on." He spoke his voice fading away with the light in his eyes.

The girl didn't look down since she already felt him not breathing. Tears poured out of her eyes as she cried silently looking out towards her prince's killer.

The jealous woman who wanted the moon kingdom to herself. Y/n's cousin and leader of this rebellion princess Hyuna.

Y/n had picked up jungkook's body despite not being strong enough she took him to her room where they had always talked for hours. She laid him on her bed as she went to them. Stand withholding her armor on it.