60

I looked at you walking with him. It was so heartbreaking seeing you with him and I sucked up my sadness before going to our shared home.

I Waited for hours on your return and you finally cameback with a smile on your face and i turned the lamp on near the couch drinking water as i got up.

"Jungkook? Shouldn't you be asleep?" You said to me and i only chuckled shaking my head and i threw the glass near your head as it shattered against the door.

You flinched and i walked up to you intimidating you. "Why were you hanging out with my hyung?"

"W-We were out just having fun and shopping i promise" you said to me and i could feel the lie creeping up your throat as you spoke up more.

"We were taking secrets that we knew about you while skipping and we lost track of time, see" You spoke in a hushed tone as you brought the bag up to my face and i could only look at you and you stared at me in fear and with trembling hands you gave me your bag and had even given me a card.

I slapped them out of your hands and i pushed you further up against the door looking at you with a furious expression.

"Tell me the reason!!" [I thought of cardi B and i dont even like her😭]

You finally nodded and you spoke through sobs. "I was getting you a present for being voted as one of the top one hundred handsome men and not to mention this comeback was being so hard on you..i brought some of the things you like with taehyung so you would feel better"

You ran off upstairs before slamming the room door and i looked up at our bedroom door sighing since i knew this time i took it too far.

"I really do just suck..huh.."

.........*****.......*****

I actually updated because i got bored... After this reaches 80 im done with it. Im sorry. But you can probably catch some of these exact same scenarios in bts imagines but at a different point of view.