79

"Hi, I am the new version of the Aji 3, nice to meet you"I held out my hand at the man infront of me with a smile.

My white gloved hand met the soft and delicate touch of his skin as we shook hands. "Nice to meet you Aji 3, I am jeon jungkook. Your owner"

I kept a smile on my face while I wrote the contacts. He didnt seem as stuck up as all the others said. "Aji 3"

I had turned around from my previous position and i smiled softly looking back at him."Yes sir?" I answered as he began to cook for himself.

"Do you know who I am exactly?" I took a deep breath of air and i had nodded.

"Yes, you are Jeon jungkook a former member of kpop boygroup sensation BTS. You are the youngest of the group and you are now 28 years old. Around the time of your debut you we-" He suddenly startled me by yelling in confidence and self satisfaction.

"Yah! That's enough thank you for telling me about myself" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and jungkook noticed coming over to me.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Jungkook says and i let out a fake smile that was slight show casing my dimples.

"No, I did not. You are just seeing things." I told him in a monotone voice while i stared at him.

"Ugh...here we go again..stupid defective robots.."He muttured as he walked away.

"Defective my butt" i whispered as he went back to what he was doing.

.....End.....