33

(7 more to go😌)

You're my girlfriend so why do i get jealous when you're with other guys?

Its unnatural in most cases but this is natural.

I make you take the blame, when it's really all my fault.

I loved you, No, wait, i still do love you.

You were the most precious thing to me and i let you go.

I remember when you always became tardy to class because you were in another class cleaning the chalk board for our disabled teacher as an act of kindness even when he hadnt asked.

I remember how you shaved one side of your head to make a point in women can do antthing they set their minds to without fear.

You were made fun of and so was I, because we were different.

We were so different, our relationship was mocked and rediculed by others.

It was so cruel of others but we got through it remember, we always made it through the tough times together.

But now that you're gone, we cant fight the world together.

You broke your promise, we were supposed to be married and have as many children as you wanted.

You left so soon, your parents, family, and friends cried. But i stayed the longest.

I hoped it was a sick joke you were only playing, but as i watched them carry the urn that had your ashes inside. I knew that you had left this world and would be going into the next.

You're beautiful, and you always will be.

...
....
......
.........
...
..
.

Wait for me, please dont be reborn yet until i do, i want us to meet at the same place and time again in our next lives.

With love. Jeon Jungkook

............

The End 🌈

R

emember guys this book will end at imagine 40 instead of 100 like the last one. I will still continue to write though, maybe one of the other boys next? Let me know.