37

"ANPANMAN! We need you!" Two children yelled.

They are dressed in rags and were in a field. They waiting before putting out a flashlight pointing it at the sky. They really wanted anpanman to show up.

After a minute or two a man shows up wearing a mask with a big letter A on his chest. He looks down at the children.

"You called for me?" He bends down to the kids height and he smiles holding out red bean paste bread.

The kids give him a toothy grin.  Anpanman gives them a smile and he tilts his head in return.

"Where's you're parents?  Shouldn't you be inside?" He asks concerned forthe children.

They both take a bite out of their breads shaking their heads. They spoke in unison.

"No, our mommy and daddy left us for the stars. They havent came back yet though"the children say in unison.

Their identical facial features showing the same expressions. Anpanman gives them a look of pity and he picks them each up.

"Okay, well ill take you to a couple that will take care of you. They will be your new parents until you are old enough to leave."

The kids looked at each other before giving him a heartfelt smilenodding their heads.

"Alright!"

Anpanman smiles and he flies of with them holding them tightly.

....................

"Jungkook watch it you idiot!" Y/n yells at her twin brother as she pushes him over.

Jungkook pushed y/n back before they began to break out into a fight.

"Dad! Jungkook won't leave me alone!"

"Mom! Y/n keeps hitting me!"

Both the preteens yell for their parents and both speed into the living room.

They stopped to see jungkook pulling y/n's hair and y/n punching jungkook into a wall with a loud 'Smack'.

Both of the parents cringed knowing it had to hurt.

"Anpanman i need you!" Jungkook and y/n adoptive father Pinches the bridge of his nose frowning.

"I'll deal with you two after i get home" Anpanman , also known by his alias Kim taehyung states before. Putting on his mask and he ran with his super speed before flying out of a window.

His wife gives the children a look of death.  "Give them powers he said, they'll be more helpful and less trouble he said"

..............

The End 🌈

I actually looked up what anpanman was on Google and it says anpanman is a superhero with a sweet bun with red bean paste. As a head...so you know i just made him a super hero that goes around finding children new homes and stuff....hope you liked it. It was based on the new song from bts' new album😊