73

Jungkook watched y/n from a distance ass she served one of the most infamous greek women of all time.

"Lady medusa, i want to be as pretty as you are, your looks always have men swooning"y/n says softly helping medusa wash her hair.

"Thank you sweetheart, but be careful..the snakes do get a little..you know angry when you scrub them too hard" medusa says as she looks in the mirror seeing jungkook and she smiled at him before he shyly came out of the shadows.

"Hey sweetie, mommy missed you" She tells him and he hissed when she gave him a kiss on his cheek. His jet black hair had blue hues to it and on his forehead there was a sign of the gorgon.

Y/n had just finished washing medusa's hair when suddenly a snake snapped at her trying to bite her and she fell off of the stool and she crashed into jungkook who stared at her.

"Ow, get off please" jungkook said as medusa chuckled looking at the two younger children getting along.

Y/n looked jungkook in the eyes and suddenly her eyes turns a golden yellow while Jungkook's turned a ocean green-blue.

Medusa smiled leaning her fist against her face knowing what this meant as she chuckled softly. "You two found love at such a young age..I'm impressed. The son of medusa and daughter of Aphrodite..perfect"

A/n:  i personally dont like medusa's actual story in greek mythology you know w/ posedion having his way with her then having her head cut off..so i made it different where instead she found a person to have a child with[still cursed by athena],She cant turn people w/ good hearts into stone,she isnt some weird half snake chick. She has a human body with the snake hair.

Y/n is Aphrodite's daughter because i tthink Aphrodite is sort of alright.