53

"Kookie, I'm tired" y/n says trying to find the words to speak as they slurred together. She was so sleepy she didn't even want to open her eyes.

Jungkook who was on the side of her. Turned his back towards her grumbling in his sleep. Words couldn't describe how tired they were.

"Kookie~~~" y/n whines dragging the 'ie' of the man's nickname. He finally turns when she starts to kick him getting a reaction.

Jungkook turns to her opening his eyes slightly and he pulls her close. "Shut up, in right here, now sleep"

Jungkooks warm embrace made y/n become quiet as she settled into his arms.

"Goodnight jungkook" she says finally feeling the sleep take over.

"Shut up idiot" he says acting as cold hearted as always making her reflect it straight back

"Alright Timbuktu, dont test my patience" she says.

......End.....

Its 7:27 am and i haven't been asleep yet. Jeez😭😭

Anyway, I have news but I'll release it on the 6th of august KST. But of course you can always view it in my little profile description under 'upcoming'.

Please be respectful to all members of BTS mainly taehyungie. He lost his grandfather, and as respect we arent supposed to trend it. [No hashtags]  Only purple hearts and a sweet message to him.

We love and support you Taehyung.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜