13

(This is a part 2 to imagine 12, it was requested)

Jungkook looked down at his wife who was in a casket holding a bouquet of spider lilies.

They were her favorite flowers and the flowers he always thought went best with her beauty and grave instead of basic roses.

There would be a service held for her within an hour and everyone was slowly arriving.

They wanted to get a view of the bride who died young and her now widowed husband.

He looked so lifeless and heartbroken it made their hearts heavier than before.

The chief of police, Park Hyung Sik, and his partner had come in with their hats in their hands as they walked up to jungkook who had looked at his wife.

"If you came to look at me in pity and tell me how sorry you are. Cut all the crap" jungkook said in slight anger as he looked at Hyung Sik.

"I want to go to. No one likes pity on a sad day like this" Hyungsik said before pulling out a note from his back pocket.

Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion at it as he took it. He looked up at hyungsik who shrugs. " It was in her back pocket. I feel maybe she wrote to you despite being in the situation she was in. Maybe she was going to give it to you anyways. But we had to get evidence and things from both the suspect and the murder victim"

Hyungsik walked up to the casket and smiled at the woman's body that was in front of him. He admired her beauty.

Hyungsik set down his Hat next to her body as if he was saying sorry in another gesture.

Jungkook read the letters that were written to him before his wife's murder as the funeral service started.

.........

Jungkook sat in his bedroom folding his wife's clothes neatly and put them in a box. Along with her shoes, purses, and accessories, he had put them in a bin properly as he placed both the boxes and the bins neatly on top of each other in a corner in his walk-in closet.

He covered her things up with his things. He walked out of the closet to see the portrait of him and her together on their wedding day with cake on their faces.

Jungkook smiled to himself and he picked up his phone calling hers. The line rung a few times before the voicemail machine had picked up instead.

But instead of the robot voice, you would hear it was y/n's voice. "Hi! You've reached the phone of jeon y/n! I can't make it to the phone right now because I'm busy handling my duties right now but if you leave your name and number ill get back to you briefly"

Jungkook was silent on the phone for a few seconds before he began to talk. "I-I miss you so much y/n every day without you is like a year without rain. I cry weeknight in hopes that this is a prank you are playing on me. But I Want this prank to be over with I want you to come home...but I know that isn't possible. I love you y/n, have good dreams tonight in heaven goodnight"

Jungkook sat his phone down before frowning at how it rang almost immediately after he put it down.

The man sat down in bed before answering his phone"Hello this is Jungkook speaking how may I help you"

Jungkook looked around the room until he became shocked. "Hey jungkook, you called my phone...god saw how unhappy you are, even a year after my death so, he let me make a phone call from heaven."

Jungkook had tears brought to his eyes as he looked at the ceiling. " If this is a prank in hanging up now"

The girl on the other line had chuckled at jungkook. "No stupid it isn't a joke but I can tell you that jimin is set to don't answer in your phone contacts, and remember you only told me that"

Jungkook cried more covering his eyes with his forearm. "H-how've you been up there y/n? "

"I've been well though I'm constantly bashed about how my flying should be perfected," the girl said as the line began to fade in and out.

"Ah, or time together talking is coming to an end sadly. My sweet kook says whatever you want now"y/n said softly as her voice cut in and out.

"I love you y/n forever and always. I'm not going to look at another woman the way I looked at you"Jungkook said before a light laugh was heard in the background.

"Ah, well I love you too jungkook. Now don't be a bad guy or anything or we won't see each other and be reborn again together if you do something evil"y/n said before the line clicked signaling jungkook had gotten his literal seven minutes of heaven.

The man smiled to himself behind laying down on her side of the bed smelling her pillow as he took in her fragrance falling asleep.m

.......

THE END ❤

Note: I will be going back to previous imagines and ill fix grammar checks the best I can while using Grammarly. It works very well so far.