My CRAPPY Theory Of LY

I'm not going into major detail because it'll make it WAYYYYYYY longer.

But I will focus on LY & A bit on wings because come on all albums are freaking amazing.

3
2
1
.

So in BS&T, I noticed in the beginning, that the boys covered up jimin's face with their hands. Which later a fellow friend[army] told me it symbolized 'Hear no evil, see no evil' and at some time in the MV the boys all run away together towards the exit.

Jin turns around and he looks back uncertain of something[The statue] he stayed back for too long not knowing that Tae was Behind him. When Tae covers his eyes and uncovers them he had this twisted smile on his face and he disappeared.

Jin goes up to the statue after Taehyung uncovered his hands letting him see that evil that was there. Jin goes up to the statue and he leans in and kisses it henceforth him making a deal with the devil/evil entity. [Boy meets evil] who is taehyung in disguise revealing himself with ripped out wings and in a dark place.

Fast forward towards the end of the MV, we see Jin has looked in a mirror and the mirror shows jin is cracking up [literally] in the face and he looks over at the 6 flowers in the vase beside him, in the mirror and outside of the mirror you see that they are different types of flowers.

In the BS&T Japanese version

you see the same painting from the Korean mv from before in the same spot before it switches scenes. [Again I have not watched any of these MV's in a while so my memory is foggy, no details will be explained] We see Jimin running from Yoongi as if he wanted to see the evil and to confront it or something. But he sees the innocent him *cue his solo song trailer lie*.

But Yoongi blocks the innocent jimin's vision and the Jimin that isn't innocent gets sucked up into this weird shit😂😂😂

Well fast forward or back forward you see Jin and Taehyung fighting in the kitchen and Jin says "I'm sorry" before Tae throws Jin off of him and onto the floor before grabbing the knife and lunges to Jin before the camera changes.

Fast forward more and We see yoongi trying to help a sick Jungkook after RM gave him something. [The drink from bs&t]

He wants to hurl it up but Yoongi tries to help him and tries to help him focus. But jungkook pushes him away.

Jungkook passes out in the bathroom not much longer after that.

A little while later we see Hoseok. Aiming his arrow at someone. Like before in the bs&t mv. And I assume it's Taehyung again.

He was the boy that presumably met evil and became that evil.

Now, let's skip to the end of the MV after the glass shatters when jin shows and we see flower petals falling. It goes to a cutscene of Namjoon in front of a truck before the window rolls down revealing jin. "Oh, Jin hyung?" And we get to see jin's face as he had this nostalgic smile. And when he speaks "It been a long time hasn't it?" [I didn't exactly translate."

Why would it be a long time if they had been around each other and the boys for a while?

Fast forward to serendipity.

We see jimin in a dark room by himself. The universe was laid out before him in his eyes. We see the screen cut off into another room with jimin singing and the room is a bright white. He sings about loving a special someone but the universe is against them both. He sings about wanting to love them and wants them to accept that love by saying. "Just let me love you" or the lines "you are my green mold" and remember he says its a weird line but it fits so well because The cure for it was created within the mold itself.