47

Looking back, i realized we wouldnt havent lasted, with me being a year older Jungkook and being a different race than you Jungkook used to make us targets for trolls and bullies.

I remember that with us being far front each other we had dreams that were somewhat different but were the same.  You wanted to be someone your parents would adore while I wanted to be a voice actor and maybe even a cartoonist.

I remember you stayed on the phone with me for hours, even if the phone calls lasted 4 hours we would call each other back and remain on the phone. For days. I remember us staying on the phone for the whole summer as into the fall, i feel so hard for you and you did for me.

We discussed our future together, planning 3 children, where we would live and if i would be happy as your wife for all eternity.

I remember it all Jungkook. Even it arguments, when you confessed to me you cheated on me once and instantly regretted it. We spoke to each other, we spoke heart to heart.

The day we broke up we were torn. I remember we kept in touched to make things seem normal but you became so distant and soon you unfriended me on every social media you had and you deleted my number as if you wanted to forget.

I beige down crying and became a nervous wreck in School. I developed social anxiety and couldn't even date to go a day without thinking about you.

The one time i wanted to visit you, you went to another country for family affairs. I haste that we broke up because more i celebrate the days as years you were mine, i cherish them deeply since you are my first love.

Jungkook, how are you now? It's been a year now since we last spoke hasn't it? I hear great things from our friend, but of course you seem to have an interest in her, our bestfriend i suppose.  Well i hope you both are happy, I'll hope to see you soon.

~with love y/n l/n

   .........   ............     .............    ........... ........

This is based on my experience with loving a Vietnamese boy, even after a year i still think of him, is it weird?

Well you know what they say you can't forget your first love, even if it was long-distance.

But ANYWHOSZA Sorry this was just focused on y/n and not Jungkook.