39

"Dude! Give me the chips" i say to my hyung jimin.

He gives me a smirk before sticking out his tongue. I honestly was hungry in this movie theater but was to lazy to actually get up and walk all the way to the snack stand for a small or drink.

"Fine, then after the movie, you're taking me out to lose tag and you're paying" jimin whispers close to me.

I frowned and i stand up shoving the chips to his chest. Crushing most of them.

"Keep them, i hope you choke on a chip"i say moving and started to walk out of the aisle of seats excusing myself over thirty times to get out.

I finally made it to the staircase and began to walk out. I went infront of the movie screen cupping my hand over my mouth.

"Hey! Everyone park jimin of BTS is in the top row aisle C seat 24! Lets get an auto graph!" I shouted. Everyone in the theater turned their heads from the screen to jimin who gulped looking around him.

"Jeon jungkook I'll kill you for sure!"

Half of the crowd turned towards my way and i gulped to running out of the theater with fans chasing me.

"God I'm sorry! Please don't let them catch me! Wahh!!!" I screamed running out while jimin ran from downthe stairs and ran beside me.

"Every man for themself!" He yelled running faster than me.

"Wait for me!!!"

.............

The End 🌈