Chapter 4: The Selected

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I promise more updates will continue to come.

Sophies POV

After 3 days of waiting the results were finally in. My whole family sat next to the TV waiting on the couch."I hope you get in!" Squealed Amy. "You're so lucky I wish I could go. With all those pretty dresses I would kill to try even one on."
"Trust me I wish we could switch places." I mumbled. The truth is I've actually never seen Prince Keefe. On TV he was always wearing masks which makes him totally immature. The only times he has taken off his silly masks is when I wasn't watching Ilea news.
I was nervous about if I would get in or not so I crossed my fingers that I wouldn't get in so Fitz and I could be together. I was still heartbroken after what happened but if this is what he wanted......DAA DAA DAA DAA "This is Ilea news broadcasting live with Prince Keefe here." Introduced Reporter Brant Lee.
There was Prince Keefe without any of his masks on. Unfortunately our TV was blurry today so I couldn't see his face. In the distance I could hear girls squealing over him.
He smirked and they all fainted. "Hello ladies! Today as you know I will be pulling out names of 30 young beautiful women like yourselves to come live at the castle with me for a couple months to enter the selection!" Said Prince Keefe.
Once again the ladies mooning over him. "Let's get started shall we?" He asked. He walked over to a large bowl that read" The Selection" . He reached in and fished his hand around until he grabbed one envelope.

"2 Biana Vacker from Everglen!" Shouted Keefe. (Fitz and Biana aren't related in this fanfic.) Her picture popped on the screen and he just nodded in approval.

" 4 Marella Redek from Little Halp!" He also nodded as her picture appeared on the screen.

"2 Stina Heks from Lower North Hessel!" He continued nodding in approval.

" 6 Lihn Song from Lent Town!" Nod.

"3 Maruca Tal from West Snelic!" This went on 25 more times until..

"And lastly from Havenfield...." My breath caught I was so nervous. Please don't be me. Please don't be me.

"5 Sophie Foster!" There I was, it was the picture of me falling off my chair. He stifled a laugh. "Well I'm definitely looking forward to her arrival." My life was completely over. 1st Fitz breaks up with me then I get publicly humiliated on TV! I was so upset I didn't even realize the partying going on around me and the pair of arms wrapped around my neck embracing me.

Should I make one long book or multiple short books?