Chapter 4: The Talk

"What do you want Keefe?" I asked folding my arms. "Listen Sophie I just wanted to apologize...I know what happened was...weird. And it's not my fault-"It's not your fault?! Of course it's your fault! You left the moment you were dismissed!" I interrupted.
  "Just listen. It wasn't my fault that you didn't feel the same way in the beginning...so I began to go on dates with the other selected, like Biana." He admitted. I sighed. "Keefe look there was a guy...in my past. He really hurt me. But I loved him. And I never wanted to come here. He said it was the only way." I sighed.
  "Then he broke up with me and later I saw him with another girl." I had never told anyone about that though. That was too painful to think about. Another reason why I had to talk to Fitz. I guess I was just so blinded by him being here.
  "Yikes. Sophie I'm so sorry." He apologized. "I never thought that it was-your past was anything like that." He sighed. "It's fine." I shrugged. "No Sophie I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." He apologized once more. "Keefe I said it's fine." I whined with a grin.
  He smirked. "You don't like apologies? Especially from the Prince himself!" He shouted mocking hurt. I was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in!" I called. Calla and Flori walked in "Miss Sophie we must get you ready for Illea weekly." Said Floru. "That's my cue to leave. Thank you ladies." He smiled at my maids before leaving.
  "What a charmer that one is." Sighed Flori. "Pick one Flori. One." Scolded Calla. She flushed and gave a shy smile. "Well ladies what's it gonna be today?" I asked with a smile.

Wow sorry for the short chapter. I just realized how short this is. I'm going to try to update as much as I can before I have to leave for my trip on Wednesday when I might not be as active. And I've decided the cover and it's just easier that way idk It took so long and I didn't think it even looked good until I did the weird dot effect. Don't judge my lack of vocabulary XD.