Chapter 13: The Greetings

Guys thank you so much for your support! You guys got this story to #1 in Keefoster and Sodex and #7 in SoKeefe! So thank you so much for the support! You're greatly appreciated!

I was so upset. So much for trying to make a good first impression. Why did this have to happen to me?! OUT OF ALL 34 OTHER GIRLS!! I froze and stared at him in shock. "What the heck!" I mouthed to him. He just shrugged and walked over to his seat.

"Sorry I'm late." He whispered to his parents. His dad looked down disapprovingly while his mom said "It's ok darling." "Ladies you will be called over one by one to meet with my son over by the gray chairs." Announced the king while he pointed over to the chairs. Keefe walked over to one of the chairs and the king read the first name off the list. "Marella Redek!" He shouted. "Wish me luck." She whispered right before walking over to him.

I peered over and watched them talk and talk occasionally a laugh or two. I really wanted Marella to come back I was so lonely...Eventually they shook hands and she walked back over. "How'd it go?" I asked a little antsy. She smiled "I think it went really well..." "Marella that's awesome!" I cheered. "Sophie Foster!" Yelled the king. I froze what's he going to think of me now?! And what's with me freezing all the time?! I pulled a loose eyelash smudging my mascara. But I didn't care I've already embarrassed myself enough already. "Sophie Foster!" He shouted once more. Yikes. I scurried over to one of the gray chairs and sat down.

"So I must ask who are these  two incredibly rude girls?" Keefe asked smirking. 

Thanks for reading Happy mothers day! And in honor of today I'll try to update again!