Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1

Once I woke up all my clothes for the ball were already laid out. Blue dress, Crystal shoes and diamond earrings. My maids had out done themselves once again. I checked my watch to see how much time I had left until the ball. Crap. I had 20 minutes.

I slid all my jewelry, clothing, and shoes on and called for my maids. Calla rushed in with hair products spewing out of her baggy. "Sophie! Sophie sit down in this chair now! We have 15 minutes!" Yelled Calla. I followed her instructions and sat in the chair she was pointing to.

I felt sprays of water now and then. Some yanks of my hair and some braiding. You ask me how you can feel someone braiding your hair well it just feels like what she's doing. In fact I was actually excited to be Keefe's wing woman. I bet Linh and Keefe would look cute together. Well actually I don't know if they would they're just good people.

I was upset he eliminated Marella but I'm sure she lived on to have a great guy in her life. I hope I would be able to find her when I get eliminated and we could reconnect. "Ow!" I cried. She was tugging my hair so hard now! "Sorry!" She apologized. "Lady Sophie I have finished." Replied Calla a few minutes later. I looked at it in the mirror and saw

"Calla it looks great thank you so much!" I yelled

"Calla it looks great thank you so much!" I yelled. "You're welcome dear." She said with a warm smile. I sat there admiring it before I felt SPLASH! SPLASH! Then I had realized what Calla had done. "Calla take this perfume off of me!" I shouted. "Lady Sophie you need to smell good or else people will think you have bad hygiene." She declared. "But I don't have bad hygiene!" I cried. "Suuuuuuure you don't. She replied.

"Now go outside Sandor is waiting to escort you down." She told me. "Fiiiiiiiine." I complained. I went outside my door and there was Sandor waiting to escort me down just like Calla had said. "Are you finally ready?" He asked in his squeaky voice. "Yes I'm finally ready." I responded.

He escorted me down the steps making sure I didn't trip. Which was quite helpful considering I almost tripped on every step. Everyone was already there and it was quite awkward that everyone was watching me walk down the steps. Including Keefe. I don't know why that made me blush. Once I reached the ballroom floor all the selected started talking and Keefe walked up to me.

"Wow. Foster. You look amazing." He commented. "You don't think it's too much?" I asked. He chuckled. "For anything you're too much." I blushed. Why was I acting like this?! Keefe bowed and asked "Lady Sophie may I have this first dance?" And right on cue the music started playing. I smiled and my heart fluttered. Stupid heart. "You may."