Chapter 12: The Breakfast

I walked down the steps with my guard escorting me. I tried not to trip on my dress but it was a challenge. Luckily I made it down the stairs without tripping!! I scurried over and sat down next to Marella. "Hey Soph." She said. "Hi." I waved. "I heard we get to meet Prince Keefe today!" She squealed. Sophie was trying to be respectful to Marella while she talked but in front of her was mountains of food and she had to watch as everyone else ate. "Ok Marella I'm sorry but shut up." Said Sophie finally digging into a pile of food. Marella looked offended but eventually Marella began eating as well. After a while of eating I really had to got to the bathroom so I waved my maid over. Calla came running over. "Calla I really have to pee!"I complained. She groaned and said "Ok follow me quickly!" I got up and we ran over to a bathroom. I quickly used it but when I came out Calla was gone. "Calla?" I whisper shouted. All of a sudden a guy who looked like a guard (a really cute one) walked over and asked "Are you lost?". "Yes yeah I really am are you a guard?" I asked. He smirked and replied with a yes. "Thank the lord do you now where the dining room is?" I asked. "Yes I do. Follow me." He said. "Thank the lord I found you I wouldn't want to embarrass myself on the first day!" The guard chuckled and I'm not sure why but I continued ranting. "So I haven't met very many selected but there's these 2 girls who are incredibly rude and I mean I just can't." I said. "So what do you think of the prince?" He asked interrupting me. "Uh- I've never seen him or met him before." I said. We entered the Dining room and I sat down. "Selected Welcome!" He shouted. What is he doing! He's going to get canned! "Welcome to my home!" He said smirking at me. My eyes widened when I realized what had just happened.

Sorry for the short chapter!