Chapter 11: Oh, Linh

Tomorrow is the anniversary of this book series so I'm trying to update a bunch!
I could already feel a blank expression form on my face. I couldn't help but frown at the thought. Moments later I heard laughter fill the hall. I looked up to see Linh covering her mouth with her hand. I glared at her "What's so funny." I snapped.
"How obvious it is you like him!" She cried. "Then why'd you kiss him!" I yelled. "You really think I kissed Keefe? How naive are you?" She laughed. "Oh, Linh you're the worst." I said not able to contain my smile. "Anyway I came here to tell you that we're going to have a halloween party so we should start planning." I said.
"Now?" She asked with a worried expression. She opened her door a little and peeked inside. Then she closed it. "Yeah, is this not a good time? Please don't tell me you have something better to do." "Not exactly. Um Sophie maybe tomorrow I'm not feeling great." She said with a cough. I didn't fall for it that easily but I decided to leave her alone all the same.
"Alright well bye." I said. I started for my door when I heard giggling. I looked back and it sounded like it was coming from Linhs room. Did she have another friend over? Furious I stormed over to her room and yanked the door open.
"Why the heck didn-" I stopped mid sentence. "Sophie I can explain!" Shrieked Linh. Tears formed in my eyes and I ran to my room. Occasionally tripping over my heels, I finally reached my door.
Once I got inside I collapsed onto my bed. Why did everything always go terribly whenever I was just beginning to be happy. This sucked. I was having a sucky day and it would turn into a sucky life.
Soon enough I heard a knock at the door. "Go away." The door knob turned and I groaned. I was not ready to face her, or him for the matter. Feet appeared and I chucked a pillow straight for their face. I looked up and smiled at what, rather who, I saw.
I couldn't contain my laughter as a confused Keefe with disheveled hair, which was the first, scrambled to fix the mop on his head. "Sorry." I smiled. "Are you?! Are you?! After the huge advantage I gave you in the letter this is how you repay me?" He cried.