Chapter 3: The Jealousy

There will be updates on the first book since it pretty much sucks. Well at least the grammar does. You don't have to reread it but the SoKeefe one-shots will definitely be cuter! Also check out the cast I switched some of them!
After Calla finished doing my hair and teasing Flori about Fitz they left. I opened my door to check if they were gone. Once they were I called Fitz in. He walked in and smiled. "Quite the maids you have there."
  I frowned. He wasn't here to say how great my maids were. "What's wrong?" He Asked with a crinkle in his brow. "It's just-do you like Flori?" I asked. "Yeah she's nice." He replied. "No I mean like like." He sighed and said "Soph you know my heart belongs to you. And to you only."
  I smiled. "It better." He leaned in and placed a small kiss on my lips. "Alright I have to head out." He said. I pouted "Fine but come back soon." "I promise." He responded.
As he left I heard footsteps entering my room. "Flori I said-"We need to talk." Interrupted a low voice. I looked up. "Keefe." I nodded. "Foster-"Don't call me that!" I snapped. "You have no right to come in here and act like everything is fine! Because Keefe it's not! You abandoned me and then acted as if you didn't even know me!" I yelled. It felt really good to let all that out.
"Just let me explain. My dad he's-he's not like other dads. Or even Kings for the matter of fact." He started. "Sounds to me that you can't stand up to your dad. I grumbled. This was unbelievable.
"I don't want to lose you." He said. "If you can't defend the girl you care for I don't know how we could ever be together."