Chapter 24: Another Breakfast

I woke up to my maids rushing around my room fixing and organizing everything. "Uh what are you doing?" I asked lifting my self from the bed. Once I succeeded on sitting up Flori answered "Rumor has it there is an elimination coming up soon." My eyes widened "So you guys think I'M going to be eliminated?" I asked with a little hurt in my voice. 

They all looked at each other then at their shoes as if they were the most fascinating thing in the world. "You do don't you?" I asked. "It's just that last night and everything..." Said Calla. "It doesn't matter I'm leaving anyway." I grumbled. 

"This might not be the best moment but you need to head to breakfast downstairs." Squeaked Flori. "Good point Flori, Sophie can you put this dress on?" Asked  Calla handing me a bluish dress. I rolled my eyes and slipped out of the covers and headed over to her. 

I snatched the dress and placed it on my bed. "Um...can you turn around?" I asked. They did as I said and I put on my dress. "There are you happy now?" I asked. "No I've still got to do your birds nest of hair." She added. "Take as long as possible got it." I grumbled.

"Stop grumbling and sit down." Said Calla. "Flori why don't you do her hair." Added Calla. Flori walked cautiously up to me if I was about to tackle her at any moment. She took my hair and started. There were yanks, pulls, harsh brushing but it turned out like this.

 There were yanks, pulls, harsh brushing but it turned out like this

"Thanks..." I mumbled. My maids shoved me out with a million puffs of perfume. I saw Sandor and waved him over. He walked over and escorted me down the stairs.

Guys! I have a project for you! So I'm planning on making a cast so please comment down below what actress/actor should play all the characters! Like Sophie, Keefe, Calla, ect. Don't forget to do some of the minor characters! And I'm so sorry but I won't be able to post until Monday! I l know I'm so sorry!