Chapter 7: The Entry

Reporters were climbing all over us trying to take our pictures. Luckily they weren't trampling over my dress because it was short but for the other girls.....it wasn't pretty. We reached the gates and I swear it smelled fresher. The reporters knew they couldn't go any further than the gates which was a relief. 

  As we walked towards the palace doors I admired the lovely plants. There were so many that I couldn't name. Next to me I heard whispers "I my gosh the Suicide Palm! The Western Underground Orchid no way!  Is that the Golf Ball Cactus?  The Venda Cycad! The Jellyfish Tree, Poke-Me-Boy Tree,  Ascension Island Parsley Fern, and the Coral Tree!" 

I turned my head and of course it was coming from Marella she was a 4 and they're the farmers. She caught me looking and blushed "I really like the garden don't you?" She asked trying to keep the focus off of her amazing knowledge of the plants. "Yeah it's beautiful." I agreed. "Gosh I'm so nervous!" She squealed.

 "Me too I mean were already half way to the doors of the palace!" I gushed. "It's going to be so embarrassing when I get eliminated in front of the public." I mumbled. "Hey at least you'll get to come to me and Keefe's wedding!" She joked. "Wow such an honor." I said sarcastically.

 "So if you get eliminated what 3 job would you take on?" She asked. "Maybe a lawyer they're always fighting for people's rights which fascinates me." I replied. "How about you?" "A vet I love animals." She answered right away.

 "How cute who knew the two dorks would start talking." Said Biana. "No dip Biana." Snapped Stina. "I was being sarcastic dummy." She shot back. "Whatever, oh look at that we're here. I Whipped my head and saw the palace doors. Wow time flies fast when your not having fun.