Chapter 21: The Ball part 3

"Keefe no." I answered. I don't know what I was thinking at the moment and things were going too fast. "Things are just going way too fast. And maybe it would be better to just be friends." I added. "I don't think we're just friends! Just think about this why are you out here talking to me instead of inside talking to your friend."

I gaped. "That's besides the point!" I Yelled. "And the point is?" He intercepted. "That-that." I stumbled. I honestly had no idea what my point was. "Exactly." He said. "Why are you doing this Sophie?" He asked with pleading eyes. "Why did you enter if you didn't even want to win?" He asked. "I-I." I didn't know what was going on today but my mouth couldn't form a single word.

He inched closer to me. "I just can't stand the thought of you leaving me....." He replied. "But if you really want to go at least let me do this..." He cupped his hands around my face and leaned closer in. Oh my gosh. This was really going to happen. I stared into his blue ice eyes and realized it would hurt to much to leave him.

Our noses were touching as soon as I could say anything. He drew me in closer and our lips collided. It felt like sparks were going on. If this were a movie there most definitely would be fireworks. I hooked my arms around his neck and his arms moved down to loop around my waist. It was a dream come true and everything felt....perfect.

Sorry it was so short! And sorry I haven't updated in forever! I gotta go to school you know? Most of you have like 1 or 2 days left but nooooooooooo I have to have 10 days left! 10! Anyway congratulations HarleyTempest-Woods for winning the cover contest! Happy June!