Chapter 9: The Womens' Room

Fixed it. This chapter should be longer. It's really bad. I apologize.

All the selected were in the Women's Room brainstorming for the project. Linh already had an idea but she refused to tell me what it was. Thinking was hard. She never had to think this much back at home. Like ever. Why was it so hard for her?
Literally every single girl in the room was jotting down their ideas. Uggghhhh. I so didn't want to do this. Plus everyone had advantages. For example Stina was a 2 so she knew about sports, Maruca was a 3 so she knew about teachers and how much they got paid, then Linh knew all about how much waitresses got paid since she was a 6.
I was actually a little surprised that Linh was still here. Even though Keefe promised, his dad wouldn't approve so I was a little confused how she made it into the elite. Anyway back to this stupid project. I don't even know why we have to do this. I mean literally were like...commoners!
This was so stupid. I mean there is one thing that I hate...but that would never work. But it could. Just then Queen Giselea walked in. Everyone curtsied but me. I didn't even see her walk in! Well Is saw her feet but like how was I supposed to know it was her!?
"Child? How dare you disrespect the queen of Illea!" She cried. I looked up. "I-I'm sorry your highness." I said stumbling over my words. Just then a pang of pain spread over my face. I was shocked. The queen of Illea just slapped me. Straight across the face.
"If any of you ever even think of disrespecting your queen again there's more of where that came from." She said with a scowl. "I'm expecting your projects to be professional. Like a real queen would make." She said in a high class tone.
"My son is better then all of you combined! Remember that!" She yelled. She strutted out of the room slamming the door behind her. I put my hand to my cheek. Ow, that hurt. A tear drizzled down my cheek. Now there was no way in hell I wasn't going to make my presentation.