Chapter 18: The Understanding

"NO!" I screamed out of breath. "HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT?!" I yelled. His face turned back to normal and he said "Sophie come inside." I stormed inside angry that he would actually believe those idiotic girls! He closed the door and sat on his bed. He patted the spot next to him for me to come sit next to him. 

I furiously plopped next to him. "So you decided to believe the two people I told you not to trust?" I asked my voice turning angry to sad. "Can you blame me? I mean Sophie you asked me to be your friend I mean why else would you enter?" He asked. I sighed realizing he had a point. "Look from now one can we be truthful to each other?" I asked.

"Of course and Sophie, I'm so so sorry." He apologized. "It's ok." I said forgiving him. "Look Sophie the palace is holding a welcoming ball tomorrow and I was wondering if you would be my wing woman?" He asked crossing his fingers. I squealed "Of course! As long as you don't dance with Stina or Biana." I said. "Deal." And he stuck out his hand. I smiled and shook it. "See you there Foster." He said with a smirk. "What no! Don't call me by my last name!" I argued.

"Too late." He smiled. "Keeeeeeeeefe." I complained. "Now go you're going to need your beauty sleep for tomorrow." He told me. "Alright alright see you tomorrow." I said. Then I left and lounged in my room for the rest of the day.