Chapter 12: The Gum Inccident

I'm so sorry for the wait! This chapter has been really difficult to write considering where we left off. I don't love this story as much as I used to. I don't really have any future plans so I'm making up the plot as I go along. I'm going to try to finish this series but just know the updates will be slow. And if I haven't told you guys already there will be a third book. If you like Sokeefe stories I published a new kotlc story called "Brink" if you want to check it out. Sorry for the long paragraph.

  "Look drama queen, don't you have any other girls to attend to?" I asked with a soft smile. He flopped down on my bed and stretched out. "They're all so boriiiiiiiiing. Foster I need you." He complained as he reached out for my hand.
"Well how about this. You can help me figure out a costume and then you have to go." I offered. "Fine. Then we're going to be wearing matching costumes because you owe me big time." He said. Now that was something I didn't remember.
"Remind me, why do I owe you?" I seriously was blanking on everything ever since-well only a few minutes ago. "Remember the time when you had gum in your hair and I had to help you get it out?" He said.
"That never happened." I said crossing my arms. "Well of course it hasn't because you said it past tensed." He said. "What do you-EWWWWWWW!" I yelled as Keefe put the dull pink gum he had been chewing and stuck it in my hair. "Who needs help now?" He smirked. "KEEFE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." "Not if you don't get that gum out." He teased.
I took a deep breath as I got up to look at the piece of gum in my hear in front of the mirror. I picked up the strand and cringed. I turned around to see Keefe trying to hold in his laughter. "Don't even try." I said rolling my eyes. "Are you going to help me or not?" I huffed.
"Only if you wear matching costume with me." I rolled my eyes once more and handed him the pair of scissors on my desk. "I'll be careful not to cut any hair." He smirked. "I know how important that is to you." I snapped.
I heard the snip of the scissors and I turned my head. "Don't ever do that again." I glared. "Or what? You can't threaten your future king." He grinned.
"Come on Foster we don't have all day!" My head immediately rolled back tired of putting on a brave face. "Look Keefe why don't you grab a journal or a writing pad so we can brainstorm ideas." I suggested, mostly just to have a minute to myself. "Gotcha." He winked and strolled out of my room. "Oh hey there Linh." I heard from the hall.
As footsteps approached my door I ran to lock it. I was not in the mood to talk to her. Unfortunately I was too late. "Sophie please let me explain." Said Linh as she pushed the door open. "Oh so you want to explain why you were fooling around with my boyfriend?"