Chapter 5: The Dress

"Ok Miss Sophie what will it be today?" Asked Calla. "Another blue dress?" I asked. "Um...if I may say something." Said Flori. I waved allowing her to speak up. Wow I felt just like a snobby royal. "Well all the other selected asked their maids for a blue dress. Jealous of yours of course since you wear blue every time. So maybe you should pick another color so you stand out a little." Suggested Flori.
"That's a great idea Flori!" I cheered. She blushed. "Good, I didn't think you would like it." "So what hairstyle do you think would look good with the dress?" I asked. "I think you should leave you hair down." Suggested Calla. "I agree." Said Flori. "Honestly Sophie I thought you were going  to be too nervous to hog all the attention." Teased Calla.
  I sighed "Well I'm not completely comfortable with it but if it's the only way to stand a chan-"Aha! So you do want to marry Prince Keefe!" Interrupted Calla. I blushed. "Well it's not like that-"Sure sure." Said Calla interrupting once more. "Just start beautifying me already." I grumbled.
  "Ok ok." She said putting her hands up in the air. "Can I see the dress?" I asked. "Alright you should probably put it on anyway. Flori can you please hand Miss Sophie the dress please?" She asked. "And why did you make the dress if you didn't know if I'd agree?" I asked. Flori smiled "I saw your face when Calla was teasing me about Keefe. It was obvious you liked him and do anything to gain his attention."
  I blushed, which I seemed to be doing a lot of. Flori walked over to my closet and pulled out something red. She walked over to me and handed it over. I laid it out on my bed a stared at it. It was awfully pretty. "Ladies I don't know what to say...this is beautiful." I said. They both looked at each other and smiled.
  I pulled the dress over my head and slid my arms through the holes. "It looks even better on you." Complimented Calla.  I blushed. Again. There were white beads lined on my waist and neck line. It was sleeveless, with straps, and it touched the floor. It was nice and smooth and it was pretty easy to move in. Although it was likely to trip me multiple times I loved it.
  "Thank you thank you thank you! This is the best dress ever!" I squealed. Even though I wasn't much of a girly girl I really liked this dress. "We still have your make up and Hair to do in under fifteen minutes! Sophie go sit down in front of that mirror! Flori go grab the curling iron and do Sophies hair, I'll get started on her makeup." She ordered.
  Calla was getting a bit bossy these days. I took a seat and Flori rushed over with the curling iron and Calla with a bag of makeup. Yanks and pulls came from Flori. Puffs and fluffs came from Calla. It hurt sooooo bad. But hey beauty hurts right?
  I peered in the mirror. In the end my Hair looked a bit like this...

 In the end my Hair looked a bit like this

  And my makeup like this...

  "Well it's time to get you to the news room we don't want you to be late!" Shouted Calla

  "Well it's time to get you to the news room we don't want you to be late!" Shouted Calla. Flori opened the door and in came Fitz. She blushed as red as a tomato when Fitz shone his movie star worthy smile at her. "Ready to go Lady Sophie?" He asked. I nodded and he escorted me out of the room. Once the door was closed Fitz leaned in. "You look beautiful." He whispered.
  I glared at him. "Not now Fitz. We are going to have a long talk tonight. And I promise you won't be shining that smile at anyone for years." I threatened. He backed away and we didn't talk the rest of the way there.
So-tired! Trying to finish...guys I'm trying to write long chapters and write them fast too. Guys it's so hard...bleh. Ok hope you like this! Leave a vote for more chapters!