Chapter 2: The Crush

Lol I totally forgot about this story XD. Sorry guys!

When I woke up I saw my maids organizing my room and making tea. I sat up and stretchers my arms. "Good morning Lady Sophie." Curtsied Flori. "Good morning." I replied, giving up on telling her just to call me Sophie.
"Would you like some tea?" She asked politely. I thought about it, why not. "You know what, sure." I shrugged. She picked up the teapot before realizing it was way too hot and dropped it. It fell to the floor pieces smashing all over the place. Fitz came charging through the door with his sword at hand.
"What happened is everyone alright?" He asked a bit startled. "Yea-Oh my gosh Flori are you ok?!" I yelled noticing a big chunk of the pot stuck in her leg. She winced "I'm fine miss." "Take her to the hospital wing now." I ordered. "Please." I added with a smile. He nodded "Would you like me to carry you?" He offered.
"That's quite alright." She said as she limped out the door. "You should carry her." He laughed. "Yes mam." He picked her up bridal style and carried her down the hall. I could hear squealing of course it was from Flori. I smiled, she was such a kid.
After an hour or two of Calla helping me pick out my outfit for the day (up top) Flori returned. Her face was as red as a tomato and Fitz was right behind her. "Thank you Officer Vacker." She said. "Anytime." He replied with a smile.
The door closed and Flori turned around. "Looks like someone's crushing on a guard!" Teased Calla. "Can you blame me?" She asked with a grin. I definitely couldn't argue with that. "You should go for it I haven't seen you this happy in a long time." Said Calla.
"Maybe I will." She smiled. Wait what did she say? No way was I going to let that happen. I finally got him back and now some other girl was going on about how she was going to make a move on my boyfriend?! Well...I. I don't actually know what we are...

This chapter was super short! So sorry guys I'll try and update again. My goal is to finish this by the time I go to Florida. Which I'm pretty sure is on August eighth. And I will try to finish the next book before school starts! She I just revealed that theres going to be a 3rd book... Well now know! And since you already know there's a 3rd book I might as well tell you there will be five books in the series.
#ratherbereading