Chapter 10: The Note

Chapter 9 was updated go check it out!
I was in my room icing my cheek while trying to work on my project. My cheek still really hurt but I had no plans on telling Keefe. "Sophie there's a note waiting for you on your bed side table." Said Calla. Eager to get away from my project I reached over and grabbed it.
Dear Foster,
Thought I would get you a head start. There's a Halloween ball soon. I expect you to be dressed as me.
Love,
Your favorite person in the world.
Did..did that say love? Did Keefe love me? I set the letter down trying to shake that thought out of my mind. No way did he love me. But did he? No. Stop being stupid Sophie. I should probably get working on my costume then. If Keefe gave me a heads up it would be for a reason.
Maybe I should dress up as Keefe. Could you imagine the look on everyone's faces? Hilarious would be the right word. But inappropriate all the same. She could be a devil? An angel? Mermaid? Dinosaur? Fairy?
Ah ha! She had it. She would be an elf! Formal but funny at the same time. Plus Biana would probably dress as an angel or a fairy. She should go give Linh a heads up. They were like sisters and it would be fun if they could twin.
She rolled off her bed collapsing on the ground. Why did she do this? Why did she think that was fun? She was actually an idiot. She scrambled to her feet and smoothed out her dress. Calla rush to open the door for her and she rolled her eyes. "Calla really stop I can do things on my own." I said.
"Yes my lady." She curtsied as she closed the door. "Hey what the heck I needed to go through there." I said throwing my hands up. "Well now you can do it." She said plainly. Why were my maids the most difficult of them all?
I opened the door and walked down the hall to Linh's room. Tap tap tap. The door swung open to Linh. "Where are all your maids?" I asked peering into her room. "I dismissed them." She said. "Wait you can do that?" I asked a little surprised.
She shrugged. "Keefe let me." Of course he did. "Anyway why are you here?" She asked. "Well-"I know why." She said with a smirk. "You want to know all the details about my kiss with Keefe don't you?" She said with a blush.