*The End of the World*

!EDITED!

!EDITED!

A/N: was 6380 words, is now 9361! Also, look at Christopher Eccleston being an adorable dork!! Anywho, enjoy!! :*

Rose and I ran away with an alien that has a bigger on the inside, sentient Police Box and it can travel in space and time

Rose and I ran away with an alien that has a bigger on the inside, sentient Police Box and it can travel in space and time. It was mad and wonderful and completely unbelievable!

My fingers were entwined with Rose's as we stand by the console, both of us beaming and bouncing with excitement. "Right, then," the Doctor grins, setting down some sort of golden ball that he'd been tossing up and down. "Lizzie and Rose Tyler, you tell me: where do you want to go? Backwards or forwards in time? What's it going to be?" he asks.

"Rose can choose, since she's the baby on board," I grin widely, snorting when Rose whines in protest and nudges me with her hip. "Not really helping your case," I tease and she rolls her eyes.

"Alright, your choice, Rose," the Doctor motions for her to tell him, an amused smile playing on his lips.

"Forwards," Rose beams.

The Doctor presses a few buttons, turns a dial on the console and then smiles over at Rose, "how far?"

"One hundred years," Rose blurts out what was probably the first number that popped in her head.

I watch as the Doctor pulls a lever and rolls some sort of wheel thing... is it how he sets the date? I grip Rose's hand and hold onto the console with my free one when the whole place shakes. The engines stop with a lurch. "There you go," the Doctor smiles. "Step outside those doors, it's the 22nd century," he motions to the door.

Rose and I share a wide-eyed look before looking at the door. "That's just mad," I shake my head with a wide smile.

"You're kidding," Rose laughs.

"That's a bit boring, though," the Doctor smirks. "Do you want to go further?"

"Fine by us!" Rose and I cheer at the same time, giggling afterward.

The Doctor grins at us before starting the engines back up. "Ten-thousand years in the future," he stops the engines with a flourish. "Step outside, it's the year twelve-thousand and five; the New Roman Empire," he smirks.