*Dalek*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 7672 words, is now 10473! Enjoy! :D

So, its been a few days since the almost World War III and we have had a blast! Quite literally as the Doctor blew up some sort of factory in the fifty-first century; there were aliens trying to use it and the Doctor caused the main reactor to go ...

So, its been a few days since the almost World War III and we have had a blast! Quite literally as the Doctor blew up some sort of factory in the fifty-first century; there were aliens trying to use it and the Doctor caused the main reactor to go critical. Apparently, he went back while Rose and I were asleep and started up a banana grove where the factory had been.

The only reason I found out is that when I went into the kitchen the next morning to make a cup of tea, there were at least four cupboards full of them. The Doctor just gave me this huge grin while making banana pancakes, which were probably the best pancakes I've ever had in my entire life.

Anyway, the Doctor was going to take us to see Shakespeare, per my request, when the TARDIS jolts and sends us flying to the ground. "Hold on!" the Doctor shouts, rushing around the console while Rose and I grip the console tightly.

***

Stepping outside the TARDIS, I look around to see we'd landed in a dimly lit area. I could see the outline of glass cases, but not much else... where the hell are we?

"So, what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asks, coming outside behind me.

"Don't know," the Doctor comes out as well, shutting the door behind him. "Some kind of signal drawing the TARDIS off course..."

"Where are we?" I ask curiously.

"Earth, Utah, North America; about half a mile underground," the Doctor replies.

"And... when are we?"

"2012," he answers absently, going over to some sort of switch.

"God, that's so close," Rose's eyes widen. "So, I should be... twenty-six and Lizzie, you'd be... twenty-nine."

"I'd be a year from thirty!" I groan miserably, wrinkling my nose and slapping Rose when she snickers.

The Doctor flicks the switch he'd been looking at and lights flood the room. My eyes widen at the things that were in the cases... ok, so we're in some sort of alien museum, then?

"Blimey! It's a great big museum!" Rose gasps, even as she slaps me back.

"Ow..." I mutter, rubbing my abused arm. "Arse," I narrow my eyes playfully.

"An alien museum," the Doctor cuts in before Rose can reply, discreetly rubbing his own arm. "Someone's got a hobby... they must've spent a fortune on this; chunks of meteorite, moon dust, that's the milometer from the Roswell Spaceship," he points out different items.

"That's a bit of Slitheen!" Rose exclaims and I turn to see a stuffed arm of the very aliens we had recently just fought. "That's a Slitheen's arm, it's been stuffed," she wrinkles her nose.