*Fear Her*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 10548 words, is now 12618! Enjoy! :D

The Doctor lands the TARDIS and rushes over to the door, opening it and stopping

The Doctor lands the TARDIS and rushes over to the door, opening it and stopping. Rose and I make eye contact, both of us trying not to laugh at the huge, blue storage container that was right outside. "Ah..." the Doctor murmurs, shutting the doors. "Oi, shut it, you two," he points between Rose and me, hurrying over and setting the TARDIS right before running to the doors again. "Ah!" he beams, stepping out.

"Come on," I beam at Rose, grabbing her hand and dragging her out.

Shivering a bit at the chilly air and letting my light flow around me, I look around at the cute little neighborhood we'd landed in as I bounce on my toes excitedly. It was so thrilling to see everything through my 'new' eyes. "Calm down," Kas chuckles, putting his hands on my shoulders from behind to stop my bouncing and pressing a kiss to the back of my head.

"I can't help it!" I smile, turning to face him. "This is my first trip with me as, well, like this," I squeal, gesturing to myself and he shakes his head with a smile, but I tilt my head thoughtfully. "Come here," I grab his shoulders and pull him down to be more at my height, making him raise an eyebrow. "Shush," I press a kiss to his cheek before cupping his neck and amping my light up a bit to heal the marks on both of us, making him groan quietly. "There," I smirk, letting go of him and he pouts just slightly - Kas has always been sensitive to my light.

"So, near future, yeah?" Rose cuts in and I look to see a Shayne Ward poster.

The Doctor takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers, "I had a passing fancy, only it didn't pass - it stopped," he drags me with him down the road, making me snort. "Thirtieth Olympiad!" he holds his free hand out toward a banner.

"No way!" Rose gapes at it, a wide smile forming as she grabs onto the Doctor's free arm. "Why didn't we think of this? That's great!" she squeals.

"This is amazing!" I beam, gripping Kas' arm with my free hand.

"Ask and ye shall receive," he smirks, squeezing my hand and I roll my eyes playfully. "Only seems like yesterday a few naked Greek blokes were tossing a discuss about, wrestling each other in the sand with crowds stood about, begging- no, wait a minute..." he trails off 'thoughtfully'. "That was club med," he laughs, nudging me as Rose and I giggle. "Just in time for the opening doo-dah ceremony tonight! I thought you girls would like that! Last one they had in London was dynamite - Wembley, 1948. I loved it so much, I went back and watched it all over again! Fella carrying the torch, lovely chap... what was his...?"

I peer around the Doctor and notice that Rose wasn't standing there anymore. Frowning, I look around to see she'd stopped at a lamp post. I let go of Kas and move over, tilting my head curiously when I see several missing person's posters, all with children on them. I roll my eyes when Kas doesn't notice either of us as he goes on about the torch bloke. "Mark...? John...? Mark...?" he murmurs.