*The Christmas Invasion*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 11042 words, is now 14576! Enjoy! :D

Rose and I scream as we crash-land and fly to the grating flooring. I groan, laying back as my body aches, "you idiot! When you changed, did you lose your brain as well!?" I shout, throwing my hands up. "You know, I should slap you!" I glare at the Doctor as he jumps to his feet. "I can do it without hurting myself at the moment!"

"Ah... still upset?" he grimaces, coming over and giving me a hand up.

I pull my hand away, not looking at him, "what do you think?" I snap with tears in my eyes, going over to Rose. "You ok?" I ask, looking over her worriedly.

"Come on, tiny! I-" he snaps his mouth shut when I send him a harsh look. "I'll just... go check outside!" he squeaks - definitely not something my Doctor would do - going over to the door.

"You ok?" I ask Rose again, looking at the nasty cut on her cheek.

"Fine... just a scratch," she waves off.

"Here we are, then!" the Doctor shouts from the door. "London! Earth! The Solar System! I did it!" he laughs.

I roll my eyes, going over to the door to see him stumbling around, "yes! Great! Whoo! You did it!" I cheer sarcastically. "But you forgot to mention the fact that you almost got us bloody killed!"

"You're being rude," he pouts, still stumbling around.

"Well, it's been a rather difficult day, wouldn't you say, big-" I cut myself off, turning away as tears well up and I wrap my arms around my waist. "Mum?" I frown when I see her and Mouse standing there and eyeing the Doctor.

"Jackie! Mickey!" he exclaims happily, moving over to them. "Blimey! No, no, no, no, hold on," he stumbles back a bit. "Wait there! I've got something to say... there was something I had to tell you... something important... what was it?" he frowns. "No, hold on, hold on!" he moves between them, putting his hands on their shoulders. "Hold on, shh, shh, shh, shh... oh! I know!" he laughs, looking between them while they stare in confusion. "Merry Christmas!" he cheers before promptly collapsing.

"Oh, my God!" I rush over, kneeling next to him and making sure he was still breathing.

"What happened?" Rose comes out of the TARDIS, holding her sleeve against the cut on her face. "Is he alright?"

"I don't know! He just keeled over!" Mouse shouts. "But who is he? Where's the Doctor?"

"That's him,' Rose points down to the Doctor while I brush his sweaty hair from his face. "Right in front of you... that's the Doctor," she kneels on the other side of him, checking him over.

"What do you mean 'that's the Doctor'? Doctor who?" mum asks incredulously.

"I don't think I know..." I whisper, a tear sliding down my face.

"Come on, we've got to get him off the street," Rose stands, brushing off her pants. "Give me a hand, Mickey," she orders, grabbing under the Doctor's arms.

I watch Mouse grab a hold of his legs and they start to carry him off. Mum helps me stand and wraps an arm around my shoulders, "Lizzie, who is that? Why is Rose saying he's the Doctor?" she asks gently.

"I- I- I-" I break off with a sob. "I don't k-know what happened, mum," I wipe at my eyes. "One second he was there and then... he's standing there telling me he's the Doctor... I-I don't- I don't understand!" I bury my face in my hands.

"Oh, sweetheart," mum sighs, rubbing my arm. "Come on, a nice cup of tea is what you need," she squeezes me.

"That's your answer to everything," I give a watery laugh, letting her lead me to the flat.