*Bad Wolf*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 7235 words, is now 8869! Enjoy! :D

I whimper in pain, curling into the thing that was beside me and feeling a weight over my waist

I whimper in pain, curling into the thing that was beside me and feeling a weight over my waist. Blimey, my head... what happened? I open my eyes, blinking in shock when there's a jumper blocking my view... oh, it's the Doctor, I breathe out. "Doctor..." I push on his shoulder, getting a groan in reply and he tightens his arm, pulling me in closer. "Doctor!" I repeat firmly, my voice raised slightly.

The Doctor shoots up and looks around, "Lizzie? Where are we?" he asks, standing up and helping me to my feet.

"I- I don't know," I shake my head, grimacing when that makes the small room... cupboard? spin. "The last thing I remember is... it's- it's all very fuzzy..."

"What is it?" the Doctor feels around the walls frantically. "What's happening!?" he finds a door and falls out.

I wrap an arm around my stomach, my other hand going to my mouth as I try not to throw up. I stumble to the doorway, "are you alright?" I ask the Doctor worriedly, my voice slightly muffled and he groans in reply... it sort of sounded like a 'fine', though.

"Oh, my God!" a voice shouts, making the Doctor and I both groan, grabbing our heads at the volume. "I don't believe it! Why'd they put you in there!? They never said anyone was coming!"

I look over to see a woman with blonde space-buns, trying to help the Doctor to his feet. "But what happened?" the Doctor asks. "We were..."

"Careful now- oh!" the woman gasps when the Doctor's legs give way and he falls on his face... again.

"Ooo, that hurt..." I wince, rubbing my nose.

"Oh! Mind yourself!" the woman tries to pull him up again. "Oh, that's the transmat: scrambles your head! I was sick for days," she explains.

"Transmat...?" I frown.

The woman nods, helping the Doctor to his feet fully, "you alright? So! What're your names, then?" she smiles.

"The Doctor, I think... she's Lizzie," he frowns, stumbling over to me. "We were, um... I don't know..." he shakes his head. "What happened? How-" he winces, reaching up to rub my temples with his thumbs.

"Mm, that's nice," I sigh, leaning into his touch.

"You got chosen!" the woman smiles between us.

"'Chosen' for what?" the Doctor asks, moving down to right below my ears.

"You're house-mates! You're in the house! Isn't that brilliant!?" she laughs.

"Yeah, brilliant!" I roll my eyes, moaning softly when the Doctor moves down my neck. "Th- thanks..." I smile up at him, my cheeks pink.

"Not even a proper massage and your already putty," he chuckles, making me bite my lip as he runs his thumb along the skin of my neck.

"That's not fair!" a whine makes us both jump, the Doctor moving away from me a bit.