*Evolution of the Daleks*

!EDITED!

A/N: really sorry about the wait. With everything that's going on, my anxiety has been all over the place and my focus has been pretty much non-existent. I didn't even realize that it's been a month since I've updated 'The Last Royal'. I want to get another chapter out soon along with updating my other DW fics, but no promises. I hope you guys understand and that you're staying safe!

Anywho, was 7961 words, is now, 10654! Enjoy! :D

I was staring at the Dalek-Human in shock, horror, and disgust when I feel a tug on my hand

I was staring at the Dalek-Human in shock, horror, and disgust when I feel a tug on my hand. Looking up at Kas, he holds up the radio and nods to the side. I keep an eye on Dalek Sec as he pulls me behind the Daleks' computers. "These Humans will become like me. Prepare them for hybridization!" he orders, his tone a bit strained. Understandable, really, since he just rewrote his entire biology.

The Doctor drags me off and I take the radio off him, searching through the stations. I smile widely when I find Happy Days Are Here Again and turn the volume all the way up.

"Leave me alone! Don't you dare!" Martha was screaming as a couple of pig-men grab her before the room falls quiet. Well, except for the loud music.

"What is that sound?" Dalek Sec looks around.

"That would be us," I smile, stepping into view and setting the radio down.

"Hello! Surprise! Boo! Et cetera," Kas waves off, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Dalek Sec looks between us in surprise, "Doctor! Star!"

"The enemies of the Daleks!" one of the others scream. I wish they were a bit more identifiable. I mean, Dalek Sec was all black and they're just the standard bronze.

"Wait!" Dalek Sec holds his hands up to stop them from shooting us, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Well, then, a new form of Dalek," the Doctor eyes him in disgust. "Fascinating... and very clever," he muses with a slight hum.

"The Cult of Skaro escaped your slaughter!"

I grab onto his lapels and slam him into one of the pillars, "our slaughter!?" I snarl, my light flowing around my hands and Dalek Sec presses himself against the pillar more with a barely audible yelp. "I lost my baby sister because of your little conquest! I have lost everything because of you and your filth! All you do is destroy! Give me one good reason why I should let you live! Why I should not turn you to ash where you stand, Dalek!"

"It would be a waste," he retorts with his eyes widening as his lapels start to smoke under my hands.

"I think it would be a fucking gift," I glare, breathing heavily as tears well up. "Getting rid of the last four Daleks in the entire universe? Nothing would make me happier at this moment."