Prologue

Riylore Heartfilia, age 14 years old, birthday June 15th. Looks almost like her, but doesn’t posses the powers of a Celestial Wizard but… how about that? Riylore is the little sister of Fairy Tail’s most powerful celestial wizard! Lucy Heartfilia.

PROLOGUE

Lucy’s kept her little sister a secret from the group and the guild, and hopes to keep it that way for some time. As the story unfolds we’ll slowly learn out why Lucy’s keeping her quiet and naïve sister all to herself; it’s really not that hard to keep Riylore’s existence a secret because Riylore goes to a private academy in Mongolia.

This year she’ll be graduating to the next level. High School. Moving onto the next path in Riylore’s life isn’t that much a difference she’ll stay in the same private academy but a different branch from the middle school side. Here’s the catch: Riylore will not only see girls much in the hallways but she’ll see lots of more of young boys around her age. You heard me Riylore’s middle school life is out of the story now. High School is Co-ED.  Adding some diversity to the mix. 

Riylore is the type of a girl that is clueless to the outside world but is very smart for her age. She’s naïve, nice and organized. If she sees anything that is out of order she’ll take the time to fix up that room (Cause her OCD’s like that.) The con part about Riylore is she’s first to judge by only looking at the cover and that’ll get her into some trouble. Lucy will try to teach her how she can’t just look and judge them by that mental peripheral, before looking at a person before opening a page in their storybook.   Hooligans, Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfilia, dealing with school, dealing with that the fact that her sister’s a celebrity within the school grounds, dealing with that fact that it angers Riylore that Lucy is keeping her from her friends at Fairy Tail. The hardships of her High School life, the small tiny crushes, and the friendships Riylore will create in the time being.

In this story (A/N *whispers* fanfiction) Riylore and Lucy will deal with family problems and problems conflicting their own selves. But they’ll stand strong as sisters because they are truly only have each other along with the support of their fellow friends. But in the end it’s family what counts and the outcome, if it goes crashing down. Sisters are sisters; sisters will remain sisters even when separated they’ll always be family.