Episode IV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Anyway, we will bump into each other again.

The rest of the day went pretty basic but Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung

I wonder what his major is.

I wonder what class he is in right now.

I wonder which year he is.

I wonder if he has friends or a girlfriend.

"Jungkook. Are you really not paying attention in class?" Jimin racked up out of his thoughts

Jungkook went back to scribbling down notes in his book, but head kept going back to the mysterious man he just encountered.

*
*
*
*

"So Jungkook you heading home now?" Jimin asked jungkook after their last class.

"Hyung no, I have a test tomorrow so I have to study. I'll be at the library."

"Okay cool, but if your done, I'll be at Namjoon hyung's cafe with the others. Join us okay."

Jungkook nodded and the two parted in his own way. When he ended up in the library, it was empty, no one was there.

"This is super creepy."

But anyways he found a calm seat and started studying. Jungkook has a habit of not releasing the passage of time when he studies and on top, his seat in the library was way away from the window. Before he knew it was past midnight and the only reason he realized this was because of his grumbling stomach. When Jungkook stepped out of the library, a cold gush of wind hit him and he didn't have warm clothes. It was too late to find a taxi and his apartment was too close by for a train ride. He decided to take a shortcut to his apartment. Just to be safe, he left a voicemail to Hoseok's telling about his whereabouts. Unfortunately what Jungkook saw that night changed his whole life upside down. To his unluckiness, he had to cross an alley to get to his street. When he turned into the alley he saw something that was unbelievable. There was a man in a black hoody and under him was a corpse, a dead person. Jungkook covered his mouth so that he wouldn't make a sound. He couldn't see clearly but from what it looked like...

Oh my god, Is he eating him?

"Shit." The man turned around and locked eyes with Jungkook, and there was that feeling again. The weak weird feeling but this time it was way stronger

I can't breathe

I can't breathe

Jungkook's eye started to blur and he head started to spin. And then it all went blank and his head hit the cold floor.

**The man turned around, his eyes were crimson red and red blood was smeared around his mouths. In his hand, he was holding a piece of meat from the corpse lying under him. I don't want to die but he's going to kill me. I don't want to die. He's walking up to me. I'm scared. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. His hands reach up to me. "NO, GO AWAY. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME." **

No

No

No

"NO." Jungkook sat up with sweat dripping from his face in an unfamiliar place. His head was killing him, probably from hitting the floor too hard...

Hitting the floor.

Shit

Where am I?

I know this place but where am I?

Oh shit. I saw him. That guy he was...

He was eating him

What the hell is going on?

This is like my apartment. But the items of furniture are different. This is my building. Oh my god it's his house.

Jungkook's heart started beating 10 times faster. He taught he was going to die. Tears started flowing out of his eyes.

I don't want to die.

His sobbing filled the room with was dead quiet, almost like there was no one there. Then he hears the knob of the door.

Someone is here.

Someone is coming.

His heart wouldn't stop accelerating. And then he saw him. Kim Taehyung. He had just a towel around his waist and his hair was wet. For some reason. Jungkook became calmer after watching Tae come out of the shower when it was it the opposite.

"You're awake. Finally."

"What are you?" Was the only thing jungkook could think about at that moment. Taehyung put on a black short and tee and sat opposite to Jungkook.

"Taehyung, why am I here.? And how did I get here? And why were you..?" Jungkook felt sick in his stomach while thinking about what he saw.

"Did you kill all those people? The one on the news?"

"What time is now? How long was I passed out?"

Taehyung just sat there, patiently listening to the younger go on and on with his long list of questions. "You're filled with questions. But can we go over it one by one."

Jungkook took a deep breath. "Okay, first of all, what is the time?" Jungkook wanted to start off light.

"Its almost 4 in the morning."

"Shit okay? Did you kill all those people."

"Look, boy, there is so much you don't kno.."

"Did. You. Kill. All. Those. People"? Jungkook repeated himself. But Taehyung really didn't know how to explain his shortcoming to the boy sitting opposite to him. He pulled the chair closer to the boy.

"Listen. I will tell you something but you cant tell anyone. I'm not normal. I have to do what I do to survive. It's unconscious."

"So you are saying you kill neat people unconsciously? Are you out of your mind? You want me to believe that."

Taehyung took a deep breath, still not knowing how to frame his answers.

"I'm not human."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^