Episode XXVIII

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Maybe next time, we will meet each other with silence and tears."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Taehyung took a look the paper. No, it was a picture. A photograph.

"Jungkook how did you find this?"

"I found that in your fucking collection."

"Jungkook I didn't mean to."

"That's a photo, the only photo of me and my parents. It was taken before they died. Did you... did you kill them?"

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook held Taehyung by the collar. "Did you fucking eat them?"

Taehyung stood there without saying anything. Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Taehyung, just answer me."

"Yes."

"Oh my god." Jungkook dropped to his knees, tears falling out of his eyes.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry."

"Did you know? When I told you about my family."

"Yes"

"Tell me."

"What?"

"Tell me what happened to my parents."

~Flashback~

It was around dawn. The sky was a beautiful mix of pink and blue. In contrast to the peaceful sky, the scene inside the black SUV that was parked in the corner of the country road was rather dark. Taehyung sat in the passenger seat, with smoke vaping out of his mouth. A thick layer of blood covered his face and clothes. 

Taehyung looked back to the passenger seat where there laid two mutilated bodies, one of a woman and the other a man both in their mid-20s. Taehyung has been staying in the car for more than 3 days now after moving from town to town, living on the streets and eating whatever he could from time to time. This was a good bet for him. An abandoned road, a shelter above his head, and food. But now the smell in the car was getting too strong for him bear. He had to leave. 

Taehyung drove the car to a lake nearby. Before he pushed the car off into the lake, he needed to take something for his collection. He grabbed their wedding rings off their fingers. He also removed the wallet from the man's pocket.

 Inside was a picture of both of them with a small child. The child was dressed like a boy so taehyung assumed it to be a boy. He had the most gleaming doe-like brown likes and the cutest bunny smile. And then Taehyung realized.

Fuck! I spoiled someone's childhood.

"Fuck." He screamed on top of his lungs. His breath hitched. Everything was getting dizzy and fuzzy around him. Taehyung tried to stay awake but the darkness took over him and he passed out.

****

"Taehyung"

"Taehyung"

Who are you?

"You killed my parents."

I did what?

"Why?"

Why did I?