Episode XIV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Just enough madness to make him interesting."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N This chapter contains mild smut. I have put a warning sign at the beginning and the end of it.

Jungkook helped the older wash his body and hair. No words were exchanged during the whole process until now.

"Jungkook you should join me."

"I can't. I don't want to get wet right now."

"Oh come on."

"No hyung." Jungkook protested but taehyung wasn't ready to take no as an answer. With all his force, he pulled the boy into the tub. Jungkook grunted as his fully clothed body hit the warm water.

"Now you have to remove your clothes." Taehyung began removing the younger's clothes and Jungkook didn't protest anymore.

Warning: Smut

~Begins~

 Once the boy was fully naked, Taehyung began kissing him, from his lips and down to his neck. Jungkook stopped him.

"Nonono. You marked me last time. This time it's my turn." Jungkook switched their positions, he leaned back on the tubs end and pulled the older closer to him so that Taehyung.

 He started kissing the older down his neck, sucking and biting as he went to leave marks. Taehyung jerks from the pleasure speedy down his spine. Jungkook slides his hand down his back and puts two fingers into him.

"Ahh...!" Taehyung grunted. Jungkook continued to pump his fingers in and out. The older grabs the boy's member under the water and moved.

The bathroom was filled with the moans and heaving breathing of the two boys.

"Jungkook. Not here." Taehyung bites back a moan.

"Let's get out of here." Jungkook lifted up the older and got out of the tub. Smiling, Taehyung snaked his hands around the other's neck.

Jungkook threw Taehyung onto the bed, not caring about making the bed wet. 

He leaned over him and started kissing him again, but this time more lustful. He slides his tongue into the elder's mouth making him moan in anticipation of what was to come.

~Ends~

"Hyung you have condoms?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Okay, I've got some in my apartment. Let me go get it."

"You're going to walk through the hallway like this." Pointing at the completely naked boy.

"My clothes are still wet so I'll just wrap a towel around me." Picking up a towel and wrapped it around his lower, naked on the top. "It's late already, No one is going to be there."

"Be careful."

Jungkook winked at him and walked out of Tae's apartment. The moment he stepped out Tae's apartment, he heard the elevator door cling open. Jungkook's first reaction was to get back into the apartment but everything happened way too fast. He heard a voice call his name. He turned around and saw Hoseok starring at him in surprise.

"Jungkook what are y...'

"Hi hyung, how are you? What are you doing here so late? I got to go. Bye." Jungkook didn't leave any space for Hoseok to answer or ask questions. He rushed inside his apartment without looking back, living a very confused boy standing outside his apartment. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh as he closed the door behind him.

Shit.

What the hell was that?

I hope he doesn't question me about it again.

Jungkook put on some clothes and grabbed a handful of condoms and a bottle of lube and left his apartment.

When he left his apartment, he noticed that Hoseok was still standing there.

"Oh Jungkook, I was waiting for you I wanted to ask you about....oh...oh okay." His eyes flicked to Jungkook's hands and Hoseok was dazed. "Umm okay."

"Ah hyung. I umm... it's not wan you think. But I gotta go."

Hoseok watched as Jungkook pressed the code into Taehyung's door and went inside.

Kim Taehyung.

Why would Jungkook...

Oh wait.. oh Okay

So is he the one Jungkook's been...?

Hoseok walked to his apartment, rather dumbfounded.

Meanwhile, Jungkook entered Taehyung's apartment, regretting going out.

"Jungkook, is that you?" Taehyung called out. Taehyung waked out of the bedroom. "Why are you clothed, when we are going to remove it anyway?"

Jungkook explained everything that had happened. Taehyung almost died of laughter.

"I told you to be careful." He said in between his laughs.

"Shut up" Jungkook rolled his eye.

"It's okay. You look cute when you are kind of annoyed. Do you know that." Taehyung kissed the younger's jawline. "Anyways they have to know about us one day, right? I mean now that we are a couple"

A couple

"Are we not?" Jungkook's facial expression made him question the younger again.

"We are, I guess."

"Your expression doesn't look so good."

"I'm surprised, I didn't expect you to say that. But yes we are." Jungkook pecked the older on the cheeks. "Come on, let's get into the bedroom."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N Short filler chapter (: (: (: (: