Episode XXVI

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Not so perfect but so beautiful."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Hobi hyung, I need your help."

"Jungkook! What?" Hoseok said trying to adjust his eyes to the light. "What time is it? Isn't it late."

"I'm sorry hyung but I really need your help."

"Okay come in." Hobi let Jungkook in and locked the door. "Sit down."

"Hyung, you need to help me with something."

"Does it involve your new boyfriend?"

"Will you not help me if it does?"

"I never said that. Don't assume things. I have nothing against you guys. I have had my share of crazy love stories. And I have done crazy shit for them. Not as crazy as you. But I will help. Spill out."

Jungkook was very thankful for Hoseok to be so understanding. But he has never actually seen him in a relationship with someone. But besides that, he explained the kind of help he wanted from him.

"That wouldn't be so hard. What street did you say?" Hobi typed onto his computer as Jungkook spoke.

"Make sure you veil yourself so they won't find you."

"Boy, why ahead you." Hobi concentrated heavily on the screen, working really hard. "And done."

"That's it?"

"Yup."

"Hyung. You are amazing." Jungkook kissed Hoseok on the cheek. "You are amazing. Truly."

"Don't get too cheesy."

"You are the only one who supports my relationship."

"Jungkook I understand what love is. It's not something you control. I don't understand why everyone else is so worked up about it. They should be glad that you have been able to anchor him to humanity. The murders have become less and less each day. And I guess it because of you. But Jungkook is careful. It's in his nature to kill. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Sure. I understand. I gotta go tell him that I fixed everything. I'll see you around later."

"Okay take care."

That night Jungkook left Hoseok's apartment with a happy heart. He was glad at least one of his friend was able to understand his affection for taehyung.

*
*
*
*

"You have your keys?" Jungkook screamed from his room, half-naked, trying to hurriedly put on his sweatshirt.

"Yes." Taehyung patiently waited in the living room for Jungkook to finish.

"Did you grab your wallet?"

"Your the one that is late here. Don't try to pin it on me. Hurry up."

"I'm just trying to see if you have got everything." Jungkook peeped out of the bedroom. "Two more minutes."

"Thats going to be 20." Taehyung sighed.

And he was right. After 10 sweatshirts and 6 pants later, Jungkook emerged from his room looking like he usually does.

"Thats the pant you were all the time. Why did you take so long?"

"I was trying something new. Anyways, let's get going."

It was an early Saturday afternoon and Jungkook and Taehyung were on their way to Yoongi's workplace. He invited them to test Taehyung about his genetics.

"Hey hyung. You okay?" Jungkook turned towards Taehyung who was concentrating on the road ahead.

"I think I should be the one asking you that. You're shaking."

"Umm. I'm fine."

"Jungkook calm done. I'm not scared of needles or blood or tests. Whatever. I'll be fine." He flashed his boxy smile at the younger, which did calm him down.

It took about 15 minutes to reach Yoongi's lab. Today was an off day so the lab was completely empty. It was just Yoongi and the boys.

"So Taehyung, there is no one here right now. I promised you this will be confidential and it will be." Yoongi led them through a very Matrix looking corridors. They were rooms lined on both the sides. "I'm going to do some tests on you Taehyung. But before that, I need you to fill up a form. Again, it's very confidential. If you don't want Jungkook to know, that's also fine."

"No, I would like him to know everything." He smiled at Jungkook and the younger smiled back, holding onto his hands.

"Great. Now follow me in here."

Yoongi led them into a small room, something like an observation room. Jungkook and Taehyung took a seat on the chairs in front of the table. Yoongi handed Taehyung a clipboard with a form for him to fill. It was basic information with some basic question for him to answer.

"After your done with that I'm going to collect some blood and run some tests."

And Yoongi did as he said and he was done in a jiffy.

"Hyung, when will the results come in," Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"I only have time to work when there is no one here. So it might take more time than usual. Ill call Taehyung when it's done."

"Okay."

"Taehyung, thank you for coming. You guys are all done here."

*
*
*
*

*3 weeks later*

Taehyung was chilling on his couch, scrolling through twitter when he got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Hi, Taehyung. It's Yoongi. Your results are here. It would be good if you could come here as soon as possible."

"Yeah okay I'll be there in a few if Jungkook is free."

"You can come without him too."

"No. I want to come with him."

"Okay. But be quick."

"Sure. And thanks for doing this."

They hung up and Taehyung quickly dialed his boyfriend and fortunately, he was free and they decide to leave immediately.

When the reached, Yoongi asked to take a seat in a room that looked similar to the last one but was more personal. It had Yoongi's touch to it. It had a lot of pictures of his dog Holly.

"This is my office. I normally hate having people here. But today is a working day and there is nowhere else safe enough to talk about this."

Yoongi took the results out of the brown envelope and placed in front of them.

"You won't understand much if you read through that. But it's protocol to give you that. Let me explain now. When I checked your blood, your plasma levels were way off the roof. It was 58% more than a normal human male. From your consumption of human meat, the nutrition you absorb from it is the plasma. Human plasma is a different structure than other animals. And that is the reason you can only consume human meat. Your DNA structure is evolved from a normal basic human DNA. The chemical you ingested during the first few months of your life caused mutation. Not on the outside but on the cellular level. Now for the aura and mind control, I need more time to work on that cause it's more complex."

"So I'm just an evolution."

"Not a natural evolution. Chemically induced."

"I don't know how this is going to help me though."

"Actually it might. I have a solution for your feeding problem."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Damn, I should have studies biology better at school. I'm regretting it now :(