Episode XX

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"People will stare, lets make it worth their time."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Taehyung woke up in cold sweat. Nightmares kept repeating themselves but were forgotten as soon as he woke up. He wiped off the drops of sweat off his shoulders and he noticed the boy sleeping on with his head rested on the couch. Taehyung couldn't bring himself to look at the younger's face. He felt guilty for what he put him through the last night.

I shouldn't have lost my cool no matter what in from of Jungkook.

I let him see my monster first hand.

He got up and left to the wash carefully with waking up the sleeping boy.

He looked at himself in the mirror.

Blood

On his face and his hands and his clothes. He hurriedly ran into his room and got a pair of clean clothes and put it on and started washing his hands frantically. Rubbing vigorously.

Jungkook woke up with a sore neck because of the weird position he was sleeping in. The feeling of emptiness filled up the room. Taehyung wasn't where he saw him last night. He went into a tiny panic attack until he heard the water running in the bathroom. He slowly made his way towards the noise. He saw Taehyung in new clothes and cleaner than before.

"Why are you still here?" The words that came out of Taehyung's mouth sounded harsher than he meant it should be.

"I just wanted to check on you."

"I can do that by myself."

"But last night..."

"Last night was a mess. Forget about it."

"Hyung if you think I'm disgusted or frightened by you from last night, you are wrong cause I am not."

"I don't care."

"Stop being you cold."

"This is me."

"This I not you. You are kinder and sweeter than you think."

"Just shut up Jungkook."

"NO! I'm going to talk. You are hurting inside. I can feel it." Jungkook moved closer to him and extended his hand to touch him but Taehyung flicked it away. "Okay. Never mind."

"Leave."

"Okay. I'll do what you say but you need to cool down."

"Stop talking and just leave."

Jungkook turned around without saying a word and left Taehyung's apartment.

The moment Taehyung heard the door shut, he breaks down and fell to the floor. Tears stained his face.

"I messed up. I messed everything up mom." He wept.

Jungkook was welcomed into his apartment by a phone call.

Jin hyung, it read.

"Hello hyung about yesterday."

"Jungkook. Let me tell you what I have to tell before I forget."

"Okay. Go head."

"The guy from yesterday, he is in a coma from shock. His name is still unknown but he seems to be a homeless guy with no known family or friends. I have informed the officers on duty to inform me and only me when he wakes up."