Episode VI

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Do you remember when we first met? I thought I had wandered into a dream"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Taehyung let me ask you this one last time. Would you be my death note?"

What the hell is this boy thinking?

Taehyung didn't understand why this boy wanted to help me. Just yesterday he was the real him and ran out of his house scared, but today he wanted to help.

"Boy, this is not going to work out."

Jungkook really wanted to convince the elder into doing this, for some odd twisted reason that he wasn't aware of at the moment. All he wanted was to help this man. But why?

"Look just let me help. Let's try it once and see if it works out okay?"

"Why?"

"What why?"

"Why are you trying to help me. I'm a killer. I should be disgusting to you."

"It's just that, I want to save you. You seem sad and lonely. I wanna help."

"I don't need any saving. But okay let's try it. But it doesn't work, I go back to my ways and you stay out of it okay?"

"Deal. I have to leave now. Jimin hyung is coming over in a few minutes."

"Jimin,?"

"Yeah, my friend from college."

"You live alone right?"

"Yes."

"So it's going to be just you and him. It's late too."

Jungkook was confused and didn't understand why he was concerned. But he ignored him. He just got up and waved bye to the elder.

"I'll contact you when I have someone up okay?" Jungkook said before opening the door. But he still had more to stay.

"0x0-xxx-xxxx, thats my phone number. Remember it."

"I'm good at memorizing numbers," Taehyung spoke back.

"And another thing, you mind if I call you hyung. It's more comfortable that way."
"I don't mind."

"Okay. Bye Hyung." Jungkook said stressing more on the last word.

Crazy guy Taehyung thought.

While Jungkook was unlocking his door, Jimin showed up with warm soup in his hands.

"You actually got chicken soup."

"And notes. I don't know how you do it, it's so hard to take notes in class."

Jungkook leads Jimin into his house and both of them sat together to have some soup and chat about what Jungkook missed in college that day. All throughout Jungkook was thinking about whether to all Jimin about Taehyung or not.

Telling hyung would put taehyung in trouble. But not telling him would kill me inside out.

I want too.

But I don't want too.

God! I'm going crazy.

A message alert jerked him out of his train of thoughts.

"It's your phone manknae."

Jungkook unlocked his phone.

UNKNOWN: Is he still there?

Jungkook: Sorry but who is this?

UNKNOWN: Taehyung. Is he still there?

Jungkook: OH hi HYUNG :). And if you taking bout Jiminie Hyung, no he's still here.

Jungkook quickly saved the unknown number as PIC - Partners in Crime.

PIC: It's too late. Send him out.

Jungkook: It's just 9 pm.

PIC: _-_

Jungkook: bye Hyung. Good night.

Why does he care?

"Manknae, why you smiling. Who texted you. New Girlfriend ?"

"I'm not smiling." Am I? But why?

"Whatever, but you cant hide you lover form me for long."

"I said its nothing like that. He is just the neighbor. I'm helping him move in."

"OHHHH... Boyfriend."

"Hyung stop it."

"Okay okay. I got to leave now. I got to meet Namjoon Hyung before I head home. He said he wanted my advice for something."

"I haven't met the guys in a long time. We need to get together soon."
"Yeah. I will see you in class tomorrow."

"Bye."

After Jimin left, Jungkook took shower and went to bed.

To: PIC: He's gone.

He got a reply almost immediately as if Taehyung has been waiting on the messages app for his message.

PIC: Good.

Jungkook: Why do you care?

PIC: Have you worked on finding a bad guy.

Jungkook: It has just been few hours since we spoke about this.

PIC: When can you?

Jungkook: will find someone by the end of the week, Friday. Cool?

PIC: OK. If it doesn't work on Friday, I'm going back to my ways.

Jungkook: You will like.

PIC: Who?

Jungkook: ME.

PIC: Let's see. I might.

PIC: Good night.

Jungkook: What? You might? What do you mean?

Jungkook: Hey?

Jungkook: Hey...

Jungkook: Helloo...

Jungkook: Did you sleep?

Jungkook: Don't ghost me?

*******************************************

A/n

How many wigs were snatched by this comeback? I have been seeing so many posts on insta about how this comeback wasn't as great as the Wings comeback. Honestly, I don't see the point in comparing both of them. Both of them are a concept of their own, though there are similarities. Personally, I love this concept. The colorful yet deadly kind of grunge theme is something I'm living for tbh.

Another thing, I was so over the top happy when our kings won the Top Social Artist for the second time in a row. The speech was beautiful and touching. But goddammit I was so pissed about the performance. the cameraman did them dirty. I was literally like "NO MORE FANS. I WANNA SEE MY BOYS." It frustrated the hell out of me. But nevertheless, the performance was great and amazingly stunning for all the fancams I watched.

Anyways have an amazing day and remember you beautiful, yes you.