Episode XI

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

*A few minutes earlier.*

"Where are the others?" Yoongi question.

Namjoon pointed at Jimin and Hoseok who were dancing their asses off on the dance floor. "Wait, Jungkook is missing." Namjoon signaled Jimin and Hoseok to come back to the booth. "Where is Jungkook?"

"I saw him leave with a boy a few minutes back," Hoseok replied

"What do you mean left. You shouldn't have left him alone with all the killings going on and this ground is sketchy in its own ways." Jin panicked. "Let's get out of here and find him."

Jin lead them all out the club and they all started looking for Jungkook.

"Hyung thats the guy he left with." Hoseok pointed toward Ten.

"Boy, did you see Jungkook." Jin enquired. The young boy looked very confused as Jungkook never mentioned his name to him. Jin caught it too and ask him about the boy who left the club with him.

"He was with me a few moments back. But he rushed off in that direction." Ten lead them to the right way. All of them rushed in that direction.

"Oh my god Jungkook."

Jimin gasped at the sight of the younger. Jungkook lied motionless on the ground. Blood oozed out of his head and stained the ground red. All of the boys rushed around him. Yoongi quickly called the ambulance.

"His wallet and phone are missing. It is probably a robbery gone wrong." Jin quickly called the cops and filed a complaint. "I'll look into this personally."

The ambulance arrived shortly after the called and they escorted Jungkook to the nearest hospital.

All of them were worried to death about Jungkook's condition. Also, everyone was dead tired at the time was way past midnight. Jimin was pacing back and forth outside the room where Jungkook was getting treated at the moment.

The doctor came out of the room and all of them immediately gathered around him when he started talking.

"The patient is perfectly alright. He did lose quite some blood but fortunately not a lot. He just needed a few stitches. However, he is not awake right now. It might take some time. A few days maybe. And we also need to keep him here for a few weeks to monitor him to see if he would grow a concussion. But he is perfectly fine right now."

All of them sighed in relief.

"Hyung I'll stay here with Jungkook for tonight. Rest of you go home." Jimin suggested and the rest nodded as all of them had work the next day. They all said their farewell and left home.

Jimin walked into Jungkook's room and sat on the chair close to his bed. Wires surrounded him and the sound of the monitor echoed through the room. He took Jungkook's hand in his.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry. I should have been them. I shouldn't have let you go when you weren't sober."

*

*

*

*

*2 days later*