Episode XXIX

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

*2 Days Back- After Taehyung and Jungkook's Fight*

"Jungkook? Are you mad at me?"

Jungkook didn't reply.

"Jungkook. Come on."

"I'm not going to speak you until you accept to take this pill." He grabbed Taehyung's hand and placed the pillbox on his palm before he got out of the car.

"Jungkook? Jungkook."

Jungkook heard Taehyung call out for him as he walked out into the building mumbling to himself.

"Asshole, doesn't he understand I'm risking everything for him." Jungkook entered his apartment and throw his bag on the couch. He grabbed 3 cans of beer out of the refrigerator.

"Asshole." He opened up the can and gulped it all in one go.

"Fuck." He cursed.

Thats was when he got a call.

"Did bitch again? I swear why can't you stop."

It was Ten.

"Hi, Jungkook. Before you hang up. Just listen. I'm sorry about what I did last time we met. I just wanted to say sorry. Can I come over so we can talk it out?"

"To my place?" Jungkook looked around his house. It was dirty as hell. "How about your place?"

"That would be fine. Ill text you the address."

"Okay." If Jungkook was sober right now, different words would have come out of his mouth or he would have never even picked out.

Shit. How am I going to get there?

****

Its been 25 minutes since Jungkook got into the cab. Ten's place was farther than he thought.

After 50 minutes, he was outside a small cottage in the outskirts of the city.

"Wow."

Jungkook went up to the door, but unfortunately, he couldn't find the doorbell. He knocked on the door. He heard footsteps approaching the door.

"Hi, Jungkook." Ten smiled at the older.

"Your house is not so safe to live in. It's kind of shady here. Should I be worried?"

"I'm not going to eat you. Come in."

Jungkook followed Ten into the living room. It was completely made of wood and glass. It was beautiful for a shady place. It had a fireplace too.

"Wow, you own this place?"

"It was my parent's house before they died. So now it's mine."

"Oh."

"Take a seat. I'll get you something to drink. What do you want? Wine?"

"Wine? You're serious. I'm not so classy. Beer would be good."

"Okay."

****