Episode XIX

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"He fell in love with the stars, the moon, and the brown-eyed boy."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Hyung" Jungkook whimpered moving closer to Taehyung covering him protectively as if he was trying to hide the situation. But in reality, his hyungs saw almost everything.

Moments later after Jungkook left the cafe with Taehyung, the rest of them also decided to leave as the atmosphere somewhat seemed dull with Jin being all sulky. They heard weird sounds coming from the alley Jungkook just left to. Jin hung rushed to see if Jungkook was the person being hurt. But to their surprise, Jungkook was trying to stop the ripper from killing someone right in front of him. Jimin almost gagged at the sight of the man lying on the dirty cold ground.

"Jungkook? What happened here.?" Jimin asked with his hands covering his mouth in disgust.

"Is he the.." Before Namjoon could start Jin caught him off.

"No one panic. Let me take care of this." Jin pulled his phone out of his pockets.

Jungkook almost got a heart attack thinking about what Jin was going to do.

"Hyung no please,"

"Jungkook are you trying to protect a killer. You know about all this and you didn't inform the cops or at least Jin hyung." Hoseok said with a concerned face.

Tears wouldn't stop falling out of Jungkook. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to protect taehyung at all cost. He looked at the older who seems to have gone into stoke and wasn't aware of what was going on around him. Taehyung didn't react to anything. The only thing that made sure he was still alive was the shivers. He was vigorously shivering. Jungkook hugged him tighter and crying into the nape of the older's neck. Muffled sobs filled the atmosphere.

"Hobi. Don't. He did tell me about it. And Jk I wasn't trying to call the cops on him. I'm trying to help him."

Everyone included Jungkook were shocked at what Jin said. Jungkook didn't understand the sudden change in Jin's behavior.

Maybe it was the care Jin saw in Jungkook's eye was a killer.

Or the fear he felt and Jin didn't want Jungkook to feel that way.

Jin was ready to jeopardize his career for his baby brother when he saw him clingy to a boy covered on someone else's blood with so much love in his eyes, He expected Jungkook to be scared or disgusted. But no, he saw love.

Jin kneeled down near the body checked his pulse.

"He's got a weak pulse. He is still alive." Jin announced. He turned around and face the rest of the guys, "I need you all to help me." When he didn't see any sorts of disapproval from the others he continued on to give commands.

"First Hobi, give your trench coat to Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped it around him. Jimin..." He turned around to see Jimin on his knees, tears forming on the corners of his eyes.

"Hyung I don't think I can..."

"Its okay, Namjoon can you take him home." Namjoon nodded.

Before he left, Jimin faced Jungkook and the younger's heart clenched at the look ad disappointment from his best friends face.

After Namjoon and Jimin left, Jin continued. "Hobi call the emergency line and tell them you heard something on this alley. I will take to the cops. Yoongi, take the boy's car and drive both of them home."

Jin then walked over to where Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting and kneeled near Jungkook.

"Jk, don't worry. I'll inform you of anything times up and when I know more information on this guy I'll call you okay? Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry." Jin wiped off the tears from Jungkook's eyes.

"First I need to see what information they have on Taehyung on the system."

"You won't find anything."

"Why?"

Cause I erased them all.

But obvious Jungkook couldn't answer. He busted smiled back at Jin.

"Okay, I'm not going to ask you more question. For now." Jin said stressing on the last two words.

"Come on guys lets go," Yoongi called from inside the car.

"Hyung lets go." Jungkook shook Taehyung but he didn't respond.

Jungkook picked him up and led him to the car.

Yoongi started the car and rushed into the city streets, leaving Jin and Hoseok alone in the alley with the half alive man.

Jin called and asked for an ambulance, which was on the way.

"Hoseokah you leave too. My co-workers will be here soon. It's better if you're not here."

Hoseok just nodded and left.

****

Meanwhile, in Taehyung's car, Jungkook and taehyung sat on the back seat. Taehyung still didn't seems to have been broken away from the shook. He was staring out if the window without any emotions on his face. Jungkook didn't want to force anything on him at the moment.

"Jungkook," Suga spoke from the driver's seat, watching the boy from the rear mirror. "How is he doing?"

Jungkook took another look at the other sitting by the window. "Not so good."

"I'm not going to ask any questions. I have a feeling he has a lot of questions too. You know I'm doing research on human genetics and evolution. If he is fine with him, come and see me at my office. And I'll keep it confidential."

"Hyung, this is not in my hands, I have already forced him to do a lot of things he is not okay with. And he accepted only for the reason that he trusts me. I will ask him but I won't force him on this issue."

Suga nodded and focused on the road again.

In about 5 minutes they were in the parking lot of their apartment.

"Yoongi hyung, take the car with you. I know your apartment is pretty far away. I'll pick it up later tomorrow." Yoongi nodded and the moment Taehyung and Jungkook got out, he said his goodbyes and speeded away.

Jungkook held Taehyung by the waist and dragged him into the apartment.

"Hyung snap out of it." He said placing Taehyung in the couch. "We need to clean you up."

"Jungkook. I want to sleep." Taehyung said in a monotone.

"No hyung, you need to wash up. You are covered in his..."
"NO. No. No. I want to sleep"

"Okay, let's go inside."

"No, I want to sleep here." Taehyung lied down on the couch and snuggled into a ball, knees touched his chest and hands held the knees closer to his body.

I need to get him a blanket.

For the first time, Jungkook noticed that there was a blanket by the couch.

Maybe he sleeps on the couch a lot.

He placed the blanket on the older and car down near the couch. He placed his head on the couch next to the sleeping boy.

Hyung I'm so sorry.

And within minutes, even he dozed off.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^