Episode XLI - The Finale Part 1

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"When love is not madness, then it's not love"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Warning: This chapter contains some very disturbing scenes.

"That night was my parent's date night. So all of us went to bed early and my parents went out for a late dinner. But I would have expected it to turn into a hell. My siblings and I woke up late at night to the sounds of my mom screaming. All of us run downstairs. But we were welcomed by the most horrifying scene. There was blood everywhere. On the couch by the stairs, on the walls. and. " Ten laughed. "My dads head was rolling on the floor. I mean like literally. Just his head." Ten continued to laugh. Jungkook stared at him weirdly. Ten recollected himself and continued the story.

"Well, I grabbed my siblings and hid under the staircase. He was ravaging on my parents. At that time I really didn't know what he was doing but now when I think about right now, I was clearly able to see his teeth grated on my parent's flesh. He was eating them alive. Well, not my dad cause he fucking ripped his head off. Slowly my mom's screams started to die down along with her. My siblings didn't understand what was going on when it happened."

~Flashback~

The smell of blood was strong in the air. The little boy hiding under the stairs held on to his siblings tight and covered their eyes to shield them from the atrocity that was going on in their house. The chomping sound stopped and so did Ten's heart.

"You under the stairs. Come out." The man called.

Ten muffled his sobbing, wishing that the man was just bluffing.

"You think I can't smell you, you scum. COME OUT RIGHT NOW."

Ten pushed the twins behind him.

"You stay here and don't make any noise. I'll be right back." Ten whispered to them.

Ten slowly stepped out into the soft lights that were shiny from the window.

"Come here in front of me."

Ten couldn't look up at the man. Or could he look at the ground that was flooded with blood.

"What a brat. When I said come out I meant ALL OF YOU." Ten grabbed the man's leg.

"Please don't hurt them too." The man kicked aside the child and went and grabbed the twins. Both of them started to cry.

"No please don't hurt them. I beg you." Ten cried but his body wouldn't move.

****

Ten's voice was hoarse from all the crying. But he wasn't able to stop him as the man ravaged his baby twins.

The man made ten sit opposite to him in a chair while he sat on the couch with his sisters motional less body lying next to him. Ten was forced to watch as the man tore through his sibling's flesh.

I'm going to next.

Once he is done, he is going to do the same thing to me.

I'm going to die here today.

"Are you having fun boy?"

Ten remained quite.

"Oh, are you sad that I'm not sharing with you? You know what. I should share." The man ripped off an arm and walked towards the boy.