Episode XXXII (part 1)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"The hottest love has the coldest end."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"... the man in the black hood has been seen leaving the alley..." Taehyung shut down the tv and throw the remote against the wall.

"FUCK." He screamed clutching his hair. But he calmed down quickly.

I don't care. I don't care.

He told himself. He put on his hood and took off for another hunt. On his way out he looked at Jungkook's door.

I don't need him. He doesn't love me anymore.

No matter what he told himself he still couldn't stop thinking about the younger. He did need him for real. As the days went by, his hunger took over his mind and that was all he couldn't think about. He as turning into the real predator that he was meant to be, losing his humanity every second without the person he loves next to him.

****

Jungkook went back home to find Jin waiting for him in the living room.

"I told you he was going to fall out off the edge. You must have seen the news."

"I did," Jungkook said nonchalantly and walked passed Jin.

"Jungkook you really don't care?"

"Hyung, seriously what's up with you? You didn't want me to be with him and now I'm not and you still have a problem."

"Maybe I was wrong, Jungkook."

"Stop it. Go do your job."

"Jungkook. Go back to your place and start school again. Ok? And do it right now."

"Okay. I'll go pack."

"You're not going to argue with me??

"I got to go back to school anyways. And try to reach out to Jimin again."

"Jimin? Haven't you heard? Didn't Namjoon tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"About Jimin?"

"What about Jimin?"

"He left town. He told Yoongi about it. He didn't give a reason. He just left a voicemail on his phone."

"What?" Jungkook was in shock.

Why would Jimin leave town? Where would he go? Why would he go?

"Anyways, forget about him. For now. Hobi is going to pick you up in 15 minutes so pack up quick."

"What? 15 minutes?" Jungkook ran into his room to start packing up his stuff as soon as possible.

And as Jin said Hoseok arrived exactly in 15 minutes. That punctual man. He drove Jungkook back to his apartment. He didn't look at Taehyung's door and went into his.

Home sweet home. Not really.

His house reminded him of Taehyung, the time they spent together. He bed even smelled like him.

I do really love him. Please babe fine. Please be save.

****

Jimin stared at the screen in awe.

"Omg."

A man hovered over him around his chair and whispered into his ears.

"Now you know what kind of person he is, right Jimin."

Jimin gasped as the video went on.

"And you were his friend and you were protecting his secret."

The man placed his hands over Jimin's cheek. "You still don't want to support him do you?"

"No.." Jimin gasped.

"And you will help me right, love."

"Yes. Anything for you."

The man passionately kissed Jimin and they Jimin kissed him back throwing his arms around the man's shoulders, pulling him closer. 

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^