Episode XVIII

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"In the end, will you leave me too?

So I'm putting on a mask to go see you."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Hyung, if you're not going to help at least pretend to be fine with him."

"I can't look past the fact that he is a criminal just cause he is your boyfriend." Jin took out a cigarette and lit it. Due to the cold weather, the smoke from the cig was thicker than usual.

"Hyung you should stop smoking?"

"Do you ever listen to what I say?"

"They are both different."

"Look." Jin pointed at his cig bud. "This is bud contains tobacco. The addictive material. Just like Taehyung. And tobacco is what kills. Which is not that different from Taehyung."

Jungkook didn't feel like replying to him.

"Jungkook." He heard a voice call from behind him.

Taehyung

" What are you doing her outside?" Jungkook looks back and forth between Jin and Taehyung. Jin was in his own world not wanting to notice Taehyung.

"Should I be asking you that? You left me alone in there. Is everything okay?" Taehyung seems to have noticed Jin was still behaving weirdly.

"Hi, Jin hyung right." Taehyung lends out his hand motions for a handshake. But Jin didn't respond and it didn't surprise Taehyung. He dropped his hands down.

"Jungkook, I think we should leave." Taehyung intertwined his hands with Jungkook.

"Okay. Let's go. But first, let me go say goodbye to everyone inside."

With that, Jungkook left Taehyung standing alien with Jin outside.

"Hyung. Can I call you that?"

"Whatever." Jin finally replied "I don't like you being with Jungkook. I think you would have figured that out already."

"Yes, I have. And I'll tell you that I would never do anything to hurt him"

"I don't you are capable of not hurting people."

"Hyung. You don't know me properly."

"I think I know enough."

Their argument was cut short by Jungkook. "Taehyung lets go. Bye Jin hyung."

Taehyung links his arms with Jungkook's and walked to the elder's car.

"Where did you park your car.?" Jungkook questioned.

"Down the alley to the left." Taehyung pointed. Both of them walked into the alley. Their field of vision got darker and darker as they left the city lights behind them. Thou the alley wasn't that long, but the lack of light made it look so. Taehyung car was rather closer to the city lights than it seemed. Before they got into the car, Taehyung began to speak.

"You told jin right?" Jungkook nodded.

"Should I be worried?" Taehyung asked, his voice showing fear. Jungkook noticed this and placed his hands over the older check, holding it gently.

"No. Everything will be fine."

Taehyung nodded and didn't want to ask any more questions.

"You have nothing to worry hyung." Taehyung wrapped his hands around the younger. He felt his heart being fast.

Poisonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें