Episode XXXII (part 2)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"They say, "You crazy, just leave him, he'll suffocate you"

But I wanna be in your arms."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Jungkook woke up when his phone vibrated in his pocket. The room now was pitch dark and the light from the phone blinded him. He adjusted his eyes to the light from the screen and the caller ID read Jin Hyung. Jungkook picked up immediately.

"Jin hyung, what's up?"

"Jungkook. This is serious." Jin sounded extremely panicked and he almost whispered into the phone.

"They found him. They have located him." Jin continued.

"Who found him?" Jungkook up on his bed in concern.

"The higher-ups. They disbanded our team and took matters into their own hands. They have dispatched another team right now to catch him. Jungkook its a kill at site order. They will shoot him immediately after he is spotted."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Jungkook are you fucking kidding me? He is going to fucking die. Go after him."

"You want me to go after him. I don't even know where he at. How am I suppose to find him?"

"Jungkook you have to. I got to go right now. You asked me to help you what and promised you so thats what I'm doing right now."

The line went dead.

"Hyung? Hyung!"

Jungkook's heart was about to leap out of his chest.

What do I do? What do I do?

He was visibly trembling.

He composed himself and got up, packed up a backpack with one tiny bottle of vodka, lighter and some other miscellaneous items. He ran out of his apartment and end out on the street.

Where do I go now? How do I find him?

Jungkook grabbed onto his hair and screamed out loud.

"Aghhh!"

He let out a deep breath and followed his heart.

This is bonkers.

He just had this urge to go on this particular path. He didn't know what it was but he treated his senses and went along with it.

I have to find him and I have to find him quickly.

Jungkook picked up his speed and started running towards his instincts. After many narrow and dark street, Jungkook's instills got stronger.

He is close. I can feel him.

It was a weird feeling, but Jungkook could sense Taehyung and he knew that the older was nearby. With another turn onto a narrow alley, Jungkook finally found Taehyung, digging into a young man, savagely ravaged through the dead corpse underneath him.

Tears streamed down Jungkook's face. His hands covered his mouth.

"Hyung." He muttered.

But Taehyung didn't hear him. He continued doing what he was doing. Jungkook walked closer to him and placed his hands over his shoulders and repeated to call his name. Taehyung still was deaf to his voice. After a few minuted, Jungkook heard the sirens close by.

Shit.

"Hyung, we need to go. The police are close by. They will kill you."

"They will kill me hyung." Taehyung stopped and looked back at Jungkook.

"Jungkook," He saw Jungkook crying. He stood up and released the situation they were in. If the police find him, they weren't just going to kill him, they would kill Jungkook and he couldn't let that happened.

"Let's get out of here hyung. Right now." Jungkook said and Taehyung just nodded.

There was an artificial wall behind them and that would be their best bet to escape at the moment. Jungkook pointed this out to Taehyung and went along with it.

"Hold on." Jungkook stopped to take the vodka bottle out of his bag and poured it over the body. He held the lighter with a cloth around it so that there won't be any fingerprints. He threw it on the body and it began to burn. Jungkook then helped taehyung jump across the wall and them followed him. They rushed over as fast as they could and reached their apartment.

Both of them entered Jungkook's apartment. Jungkook went in first and Taehyung followed.

"Jungkook." Taehyung caught Jungkook's hand. Jungkook's back was toward him. He couldn't see the younger's face. "I'm so sorry. I put you in trouble. You shouldn't have come for me." Taehyung voiced cracked.

"I had to." Jungkook plainly replied.

"You didn't."

Jungkook turned around and caught Taehyung on both the sides.

"Yes, I did. I can't let you die. I fucking love you."

Taehyung gasped. "You love me?"

"Fuck."

Taehyung broke down in tears and fell to his knees. He kept repeating that he was sorry.

"I need you Jungkook. I'm sorry I hurt you. I would never do that again."

Jungkook too dropped down to his kneed and hugged the elder.

"Oh hyung." Both of them were crying at this point, trapped in each other arms.

"I'll take the pills. I'll do anything you want. Just don't leave me again."

"You don't have to do that."

"No, I'm doing this on my own will. I'll take the pills and I'll meet with Yoongi."

"I love you. And I'm sorry I lied to you."

Jungkook hugged the elder tighter.

"You know you stink right." Taehyung giggled quietly.

"Fucking missed that," Jungkook said. 

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N Hello lovely, 

I'm almost done with this book and I'm so excited about the ending. You are going to have a surprise. Wait for it 🤫🤫. 

And about the "instinct" part of this chapter where Jungkook finds Taehyung, its something like pheromones. When Taehyung hunts, he emits certain pheromones and as Jungkook has been there once when he was feeding, he knows the smell and also he has bonded with Taehyung ( not in the omegaverse sense) but in the human sense. kInD oFf. If you guys read a lot of Yaoi ( Like moi), you will completely understand. 

And guys 

Happy Thanksgiving!!! ]

Have an amazing day. 

Amy out. Peace ✌️