Episode XXV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Your pained eyes are looking at the same place as me

Won't you please stay in dreams

-Euphoria."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

*One week later*

Jungkook was chilling his room after a tiring day at school with a cup of coffee and Netflix. A doorbell, unfortunately, interrupted him. He got top and opened the door/ at the same time he got a call. It was Taehyung.

"Hyung. I'm in the middle of something I'll call you back" he cut the call with letting Taehyung speak a word. Cause he was surprised to see the person standing in from of him.

"Hi, Jungkook hyung."

It was Ten

How did he know my address?

Jungkook flashed a forced smile at him.

"Can I have your notes for the computer science class. I wasn't in class today. I'll print it up and return it back to you tomorrow in class."

"Okay just wait here."

Before Jungkook couldn't go it.

"Umm. Jungkook can I have a glass of water."

"Okay."

"Umm, can I come in."

"Oh sorry yeah come in." Jungkook moved aside and let Ten in.

The younger looked tensed. He kept holding on to the sling of his bag that hangover his shoulder.

"Be right here, I'll go get them for you."

Jungkook went inside and grabbed his notes and also a glass of water. He went out to find Ten not where he was last seen.

"Ten," Jungkook called out.

"In here." Ten said from inside Jungkook's room.

"What are you doing here? You cannot just walk into someone else's place get into their bedroom." Jungkook looked pissed but he tried to keep calm.

"I'm sorry. I was just looking sorry."

Ten picked up a picture frame with Jungkook's and Taehyung's picture in it from the side table. It was the picture they took on their first date.

"So you guys together." He said looking at the picture.

"I thought you already knew that."

"How much do you love him?"

"Ten, where are you getting at?"

"Jungkook," Ten moved closer to him. "I really like you."

He was about to kiss Jungkook but Jungkook pushed him off onto the bed.

"What the hell are you trying to do?"

"I'm.. I'm so sorry ." Ten mumbled and run out of his house.

Jungkook sat on his bed with his head rested on his hands.

What the fuck was that?

What was he trying to do?

*
*
*
*

"I don't know what came upon him."

"Why did you even let him in." Taehyung sat on his couch with his hands folded, pouting.