Episode XXIV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"The universe has moved for us

Without missing a single thing

Because our happiness has been planned

Cuz you love me, and I love you"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Hyung I want to ask you something and don't take it the wrong way."

"Huh?"

"You know what I'll ask you when we go home."

"Wait, am I staying at yours or are you staying at mine?"

"I don't know. What do you prefer?"

"Let's crash at my place," Taehyung said flashing his beautiful box smile at the younger.

"Okay."

The couple zoomed into their apartment parking lot and went up to Taehyung's.

"Ahhh..." Jungkook fell on the couch. "Today was a long day and it's Monday after all."

"You want water?" Taehyung said and when he saw Jungkook nodded he went inside the kitchen to get water.

When he returned back he didn't find Jungkook where he last saw him.

Where could he be?

He went into the bedroom to find Jungkook laying flat on his stomach.

"Are you sleeping"

"No, I'm just tired."

Taehyung put down the cup on the bedside table and laid on top of Jungkook.

"I'm tired too. But what did you want to tell me?"

Jungkook flipped over and Taehyung fell on the bed next to him. Jungkook extended his arms and Taehyung crawled not it and snuggled him.

"Hyung, this thing we have been doing all day, you teasing me and all the crazy things we did."

"You mean public sex."

"Yeah! Answer me honestly. Is sex your distraction?"

Taehyung moved away from him and sighed.

"What do you mean?" He asked in a monotone.

"Listen, you told me to get out of your house last night and came up to me like nothing was going on and we just fucked most through the day."

"I was just being nice." Again in a monotone. "Does that mean you don't like having sex?"

"Thats not what I meant." Jungkook turned to face Taehyung and pulled the older to face him. "I just want to know you better. Don't get pissed."

"I guess."

"Be more open with me hyung."

Taehyung nodded. "I'll try."

"Please." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead and turned around to face the other side.

"You have painkillers? My head is killing me."

"It's in the drawer under the table there," Taehyung said.

Jungkook reached forward and opened up the drawer. Jungkook saw a wooden box inside the drawer.

This must be it.

He picked it up and opened it. What he found inside wasn't meds, but jewelry. Lots of them. Some rings, some chains but mostly rings.